Why can't people see the humor?

The majority of my facebook friends from both political extremes saw the humor in this...but of course, one person had to get their panties in a wad over it. I'll leave it to you to guess if it was a Trump or a Clinton supporter. I even said in the post 'Don't get mad, it's just funny' but some people are sorely lacking in having a funny bone or something. Or maybe their underwear is chafing them, I don't know. But I always seem to offend someone, somewhere, somehow... (Just to mention...the offended person isn't even on my friends list, they just felt a need to chime in)
• Uzbekistan
I think this is hilarious. I'm going to look for the photo on the net and send it to my friends.
I want to see someone saying that this is not true.
@LadyDuck I feel bad for Mrs. Obama as she has studied hard, received two degrees and actually has a brain--- interesting how someone, anyone, sees 'humor' in her very valid and sad truth she is displaying in that card she is holding up . . .
@enlightenedpsych2 I didn't know Mrs. Obama had two degrees. In what are they and what level did she receive in those degrees? I can see how those might find it funny, but I think she should be respected for getting those degrees as it is not easy to get a degree.
@topffer (36082)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
I am not surprised, there are a lot of things that you cannot laugh at without offending some people. There was a summary on an old Charlie Hebdo cover : races, religions, handicapped people... The author was killed during the Charlie Hebdo attack last year.
I remember that.
@topffer Have you seen this cover? I know I am on a risky territory showing it. I translate for the public "Obama, a citizens like the others".
@topffer (36082)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
@LadyDuck It was their cover last week, and a really good one. You forgot "again", "Obama again..."
the best are the obama and joe memes, those are funny!
@msiduri (5743)
Yes. I'm having a field day with those. Thanks to one about Biden playing "The Imperial Theme" on his phone the first time Trump walks into the White House, I can't look at a pic of Trump w/o it playing in my head.
@msiduri bwahahahha I had missed that one, funny for sure
@msiduri (5743)
@Jessicalynnt No, it's dah dah dah dah-ti-dah.
@TheSojourner (17304)
I am laughing my butt off. It would be funnier if it were a political cartoon, though. Brilliant.
That's what I don't quite get...I don't dislike Michelle, but I thought it was funny as hell. The person that complained isn't even a Michelle supporter.
@JolietJake People get their feelings hurt for all kinds of things, I suppose. Sometimes, it doesn't make rhyme nor reason. And humor can be touchy. *shrugs*
Humor escapes many. However for the benefit of those who "get it," it is worth dealing with those who do not.
I see well bred educated truth !!!!!
This one is too good and nobody can say that it's not true.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
It is always like that. We have freedom to express ourselves but there will only be people that get offend.
Maybe the one who got offended have a friend for an immigrant or is am immigrant himself .
This is why I try to avoid some subjects since people sometimes will take it so seriously. And they can't accept different views. We are all not politicians, why we can't laugh at it?
@spaceseed (2881)
Totally Agree with you. I would suggest all of people to take a deep breath and feel lighter. to me social sites are just a platform to discuss.
It's true
I give up caring if I offend people and I am just being me.
@LeaPea2417 (22015)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Some people just can not get a joke. I have known people like that.
@zebra2222 (5170)
I saw this earlier and found that it was quite funny and ironic.
Funny.
Im sure if she's not black they won't react the way they did. Racism is still big these days, and it saddens most of the time.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
We have a society of political correctness, and someone, it seems, is always offended by something. Sad. I saw it on Facebook and laughed about it. Political correctness has gone so far as to make people lack humor anymore. When you're told that those things aren't funny that they are insulting, people start to feel ashamed and angry. Just my 2 cents worth!!
Hilarious!
• Trinidad And Tobago
People have a sense of humor depending on how close they are to things!