im confused

New Delhi, India
Well I had applied for writing on a site a few months back. I had also submitted a writing sample along. Yesterday I received a mail stating that the sample has been selected and I now have to submit 10 articles on different subjects which they had no doubt mentioned in the email. It is then that I would be selected on the writing panel. Now what troubles me is that is it usual or not? Do we really have to submit so many samples for being selected. I don't mind writing at all but at the same time I don't want to be misused. I cannot accept anyone using my articles . Please all the writers I need your guidance. Should I submit or ask for more details.
@AkoPinay (11665)
I do not join writing sites like that. I am happy with bitLanders. We can submit articles anytime and earn based on its quality. Most of all we remain as the author of our works.
• New Delhi, India
I see....does bitlanders pay for number of people viewing your articles....or rather what is the payment system there
@AkoPinay (11665)
@amitkokiladitya Nope. We earn based on quality. We submit video or article or gallery for review. 5/5 star rating earn more, 4/5 star rating and below earn less. The more we post and the more STARS we get the more earnings.
• New Delhi, India
@AkoPinay I think it sounds good...I will try for sure.. Thanks a lot. If there is any reference bonus you can pm me yours
@ms1864 (6996)
• Bangalore, India
I came across a site that asked for that many....i never got the time to attempt it. That is a lot of writing for simple quality check.
• New Delhi, India
OK thanks for telling
• Peoria, Arizona
If the site is really interested in you, you have to put forward into what you are doing. Most writing sites are looking for freelancer's blog posts to put on their websites and you get credit for it. They give you topics to write in and what else is required.
• New Delhi, India
How much do they pay?
• Peoria, Arizona
@amitkokiladitya I am not really sure. It all depends.
@Jackalyn (6616)
• Oxford, England
I think ten articles is a lot to ask. Try to talk to others who work for the site.
• New Delhi, India
I don't have link of anyone.... Just an email id
@salonga (27998)
Oh that is a lot of writings to do! I have not encountered such policy in my writing sites.
• New Delhi, India
I think most of the people have the same.opinion
@sishy7 (27667)
I'm not familiar with such writing sites at all...
• New Delhi, India
I think they are trying to use me...I better be cautious..
@amnabas (9966)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I don't know if they accept your efforts are lots of samples or they reject you.
• New Delhi, India
Even I cnti figure out anything
I think that they are just using people.
@dpk262006 (56109)
To my mind also, asking for ten articles is too much. If they want to test your writing prowess, one article is more than enough. There seems a possibility that they would misuse your articles, it is better to think twice before submitting your articles.