Argon Oil Lip Oil

Rochester, New York
I went to Rite Aid this afternoon and checked out the clearance section. That is literally the first area that I go to when I get there, you can find some great deals there. While there I found these Argon oil lip oils by Physician's Formula. It's ultra nourishing lip oils and let me tell you it feels really nice when its put on! The oils also add just a hint of color to your lips which is always nice. I'm going to be using the oil daily to see if it will help my lips feel smoother and not as dry. My chap stick doesn't seem to be working very well as of late even after I use the sugar scrub on my lips the stick still doesn't feel like it works very well. I'm definitely glad that I found this oil because now that I have it I'll be buying more whenever I see it. The only real downfall is that it's $12.99. I paid $4.39 for it because it was on clearance as it was literally the last one in the store.
• Peoria, Arizona
I have never heard of these, it sounds really nice to try out. The price is terrible though, even though people pay 50 dollars for lip stick, so I guess it isn't too bad.
• Rochester, New York
I know that $12 is a bit steep for me, but with as well as this stuff works, I'll spend a bit more to keep the results.
• Peoria, Arizona
@LisaSteinmetz perhaps you can find it cheaper in other places, do price matching!
absolutely love finding good deals on clearance!
• Rochester, New York
I love it too. I do most of my shopping in clearance sections! lol There's so many great bargains there.
• Preston, England
sounds quite a bargain - hope you get lots of joy from the oils
• Rochester, New York
So far I am really enjoying the oils.
I love bath products with Argan Oil inside, they are very good.
• Rochester, New York
I do too, I always buy hair care products with Argan oil in it as well.
@responsiveme (16821)
That would be good for my son...except for the hint of colour as he gets very dry lips in winter.
• Rochester, New York
He could always wear it during the winter at home. When I put it on I honestly see very little of the coloring on my lips.
@kevinakash (1947)
• Sri Lanka
what is difference between lipstick and a lip oil. Are these same? i've only heard lipstick (thatmy sister used regularly)
• New Delhi, India
Wow great deal at great price
Sounds nice. There is a gal on one of the shopping channels that comes on occasionally and sells Argan oil. She has used it a long time and she is a beautiful woman. Argon oil has quite a history and a process they go through to utilize it.
This is the first time I've heard of this product. I hope it does good on you. have a nice day.
You did save a lot of money by getting it on clearance. I hope it works for you.
@cindiowens (4367)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
That was a great deal. I am addicted to Blistex, so I'll just stick to that.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Argon Oil is really good....wish we had something like this here.... though my chap sticks do work....i just like trying new things.
• Rochester, New York
It's definitely worth using that's for sure.