Breakfast of Champions

By JJ
Ol' Rocky was back this morning, the link has video of him eating, but my camera doesn't do real good in low light situations...still, I was able to enhance it enough to get a good look. Lower 60's °F this morning, pretty good for mid-November in Illinois, especially around 2:30 in the morning. Looks like I'll have a bit of work for the next few weeks at one of the rental houses, someone moved out and left the place totally trashed...I'll post some photos of it later today...broken windows, doors, trash everywhere, toilets full of junk...it's pretty bad.
This thing doesn't do real good in low light, but here's Rocky getting breakfast
Is that corn that you've put there for him? Why do people have to trash places? Some of them are worse than animals.
The corn is actually put out for squirrels, but Rocky comes and helps himself to the leftovers. What makes the rental situation a bit worse is it was the son of one of my friends that left it that way.
@JolietJake Well we can't really be responsible for the actions of our friends and even less so for the actions of their children but I know what you're saying. It would be nice to be able to smash their heads in but I guess that's not on.
@WorDazza (8649)
• Manchester, England
At least animals have an excuse. They don't know any better.
Rocky is so cute!! Thanks so sorry. That is terrible about the rental. It is terrible that somebody would do that!
It's a real mess. I replaced one of the bedroom doors yesterday and a glass inset for one of the cabinets. It's gonna take a few weeks, and much carpeting replacement and repainting before it can be rented again.
@JolietJake That is sad! They should be charged to something like that!
@Happy2BeMe I think I saw you on facebook
Is he getting fat?
Building up winter fat reserves
@JolietJake .....That why I was wondering.
Rocky looks hungry, he does a great job chomping on that corn.
He isn't too bothered about me being there as long as he has something to chow on
@JolietJake I have seen in the video that he does not care at all. He is only interested in munching.
@Mike197602 (13511)
• Worcester, England
You could try and tame him. me and my sis had a tame fox in our garden and he'd eat out of our hand eventually.
I could, but I like him as he is...he's not scared, just lets me know when I am crowding his space.
It is a shame for your boss but good for you since you said this was when work slows way down for you.
I'll have plenty to keep me busy for a bit for sure.
sad that they did, good for you having work that pays!
I hope you'll get a really good paycheck for your trouble. Kool video, I've never seen one around here but I've been told we do have a few of em in parts of the outskirts of this county.