School

I'm in highschool and everyday i feel under pressure, maybe because all the teachers think that their specialties are very important. My opinion is that you should learn what you want to do in life not to learn everything.
@zarlamain (23901)
I am sorry to hear what you are going through. Does your school require you to take electives? If so, try to find electives that you are interested in to alleviate the pressure on other classes. Consider these electives as breaks like lunchtime and try to have fun. Maybe you'll find an elective you are passionate about and decide to major in it in college or university. When I was in high school, like you, I found a lot of classes to be boring. While the teachers thought their classes were the most important, they weren't always properly teaching us. Sometimes, a week before a test, the teachers would announce that there were going to be tests, but they would go on and teach a different topic. Some even talked about their personal lives when they were supposed to be teaching. My high school required me to take electives. I found some enjoyable electives that were business classes. These classes made me want to enroll in the business department, particularly management, in university. After university graduation, I did an internship at my current company, passed the one year internship program, and have been working at my current company since. So, try to find electives that you might enjoy and maybe these same electives will take you far in life. Good luck with your studies! Keep studying!
Thank you soo much for you support! I'll fight for what i want from life and i know i can do this :)
@zarlamain (23901)
@juliajuli Your welcome! I am just proud of you that you are still in school regardless of the pressures you are facing. So many students give up and drop out of high school. Keep studying and become someone you and your loved ones can be proud of! Good luck! You can do this! Fight for what you want from life and never give up!
@zarlamain Be sure I will! Thank you very much again!
@sishy7 (26525)
just keep on doing your best...
Of course!
@sishy7 (26525)
@juliajuli good for you!
Yes, sometimes it seems excessive what they want you to know. But just remember it doesnt last forever :)
It's true, it doesn't last forever :P
@akshay91 (41)
• Mumbai, India
Dear ! In high school u have to learn abt everythng..see each subject.depends on other..u shld atleat have some basic idea of the subjects..true that you can go ahead and choose subject of your interest and continue learning.. at high school, I understand its frustrating learning history when u hve interest in science but you have to push dis days to choose ur subject of interest
It's true, but i think sometimes there's too much information and i can't handle it, so i work just for what i'm interested.
@happyhaha (303)
• Fuzhou, China
I understand what your feeling is. As a student, maybe sometimes you have to learn what subject you don't like , because the school is open for all the students.
Got it :)