Typical Indiana weather

We have a saying here in Indiana if you don't like just wait 5 minutes cause it'll change and tonight is not expection. Sirens just went off and severe storm warnings just went up. It's lighting to beat heck right and the wind horrific. Guess what's in the forecast after this storm system yup that's right snow. The forecaster on fox said after this front temperatures are gonna drop oh yay(not being saractic) and he said a bad 4 letter word snow no. I step outside for a minute to see if what I was hearing was the weather sirens and sure enough it is and it is freezing cold we was just outside like a half hour ago. Amazing how fast something can change.
we had a great day today.But this is all going to change by Sunday.I think we are getting some wintry mix from the storm there?
I guess it's time but certainly do not like. Stay safe.
@AutumnSnow yes,sooner or later.Though last winter was not bad.pretty mild and not too much snow
That is going to cause dangerous conditions. I hope people are off the roads.
I know I already herd police and fire go by it never fails people dont pay attention or have enough sense. You don't have to tell me twice with this high wind I hope our power doesnt go out.
@AutumnSnow I would hope it does not go out as well. Good luck over the night.
Over here in Illinois we hit 73° earlier...then the storm system came through...temps are supposed to drop to 33 tonight with a high tomorrow of 46...
It's just crazy how fast it can change.