Strange but true..

do you know anything strange that you or anyone's does? I know it's strange for me as I never heard anyone do it before. I got to the bathroom very often at night. I have an over active bladder. it's so bad I can't enjoy drinking while out on the road. here is something do all night if I go to the bathroom. I rinse my mouth out with water. If I g to the bathroom six times in one night I rinse my mouth six times. I don't drink the water though I am thirsty.
• New Delhi, India
When I get up in the night to pee I drink water also
That can't happen with me.
@Hasana (303)
• Mumbai, India
Experts say that one should never drink water at intervals in the night. It can be harmful.
I don't. I think some people have certain OCD behaviours. THings they have to do.
Thanks I never heard it like that before. I have never told anyone either. so I would have heard of it online.
@LeaPea2417 (19053)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I do go to the bathroom a lot but not as much as you say. I did have a problem some years ago that I thankfully overcame , the problem was, not being able to pee in public restrooms. It was like a fear. Once I was out in public and really had to go but couldn't in the public restroom I had to wait til I got home and my bladder was about to pop. It was painful.
I know I wet myself a few times not wanting to use a bathroom I could not hold my breath in.