Oh my sweet Mylot is thankfully not Sweeba

@Jackalyn (6655)
Oxford, England
I saw a mention of Sweeba.com and so of course, being me, had to take a look. I earned 0.32 there doing next to nothing but that was the point. Every other post is a referral link or someone saying something pretty inane. Imagine the old Bubblews with all the faults and none of the rules. It is a shame as if it is not, as the owners claim, a reincarnation of the B site it might be good. Right now its effect is to make me think I would die of boredom posting there and waste my time writing anything remotely sensible. Good old MyLot tops the bill again. At least we talk (mostly :)) sense here
I looked in several months ago, I can't even remember what name I registered under.
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
Did you find it as wierd as I do? I suppose lol we could earn posting sense to each other but here is much nicer.
@Jackalyn It was back in January I think...all the 'spam' posts I saw turned me off within a few minutes.
I am very happy here.
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
Yes let's stay here with us who are nice.
Thanks for alerting us to a site with which we should not become involved. Life is too short to waste time on a site like that.
@ms1864 (6986)
• Bangalore, India
also, some of the stuff is not even in english.