Saturday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6488)
I published a post on the science fiction site, a role playing game supplement and the relevant page and post on the RPG site. As usual, these were socially promoted and I made some posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. Approximately 100 words were written today. Although I did expect today to be quiet for online work, it was quieter than expected. This was due to a problem with my desktop PC - it won't turn on. Currently I'm using my laptop, which is far less powerful than my desktop, and lacks quite a lot of the content that's on the latter. I'm really hoping that whatever's wrong with my desktop is something minor. The last time it cost a lot of money to fix (basically, it was rebuilt) and, more importantly, recover my files.
• Bournemouth, England
More than 100 words, surely?
@egdcltd (6488)
Actually, no, the only thing I wrote was a myLot post. This one in fact. I was out for most of the day, and the laptop is so incapable these days that it took a lot of time to post the stuff I had already set up. Everything else had already been written ready for publishing.
• Bournemouth, England
@egdcltd I see. I have a laptop that overheats and shuts down after very few minutes. It's a challenge to a writer. Sometimes you get so stuck into something that you're too preoccupied to save material every 30 seconds!