Good morning

Good morning everyone kind of sucks that my husband had to leave out on a run today on my birthday but oh well. We celebrated it yesterday it's good I guess. My dad surprised me this with a phone call so that was nice. He said they'll here Tuesday evening can't wait for that. Not much is going on today I did get up this morning and did a new fairy of the day for my youtube channel. Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.
Good Sunday morning here is your Fairy for the day. Let's stay positive today and focus on the good. Also I think I might have said today's date wrong Novemb...
Good morning and Happy Birthday! I'm sorry your husband couldn't be home for your special day but I hope you enjoy it anyway.
Thank you it will probably be lazy day.
@AutumnSnow We are being lazy too and hiding in my bedroom. =)
Happy Birthday!
Thank you.
@sabtraversa (13326)
First of all, happy birthday! Things aren't always perfect but we have plenty of time ahead. You still had and are having satisfations for your birthday, aren't you? My weekend has been great because I solved a problem I had this week that looked much bigger than it was. It took me a while to find out what was right, but now I'm done. Yay. These fairy tarots are very pretty, I enjoyed your video.
Thank you so much I know it's always a relief to get something solved and when it turns out not to be as bad as first thought that's even better. Thanks for watching my video. I'll be doing some other stuff soon working on that anyways,lol. Stay blessed and have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
@sishy7 (27647)
good morning and happy birthday!
Thank you
@HazySue (21334)
Happy Birthday. Are you having a cake?
Thank you, I wanted something different so we had cheesecake with my kids birthday's so close by the time its mine I've had my fill of cake,lol.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Happy Birthday! I hope you will have a nice time with your dad
Thank you I can't wait for his visit.