What the cast of 'Hamilton' told Vice President-elect Pence was TRULY SHOCKING!

Yes! The show should be boycotted! How could anyone say such horrible things about an elected official! (Except Obama...I guess it's okay to say bad things about him )
'Hamilton' actor Brandon Victor Dixon delivered a message to US Vice President-elect Mike Pence calling on him to "uphold American values." (Nov. 19) Subscri...
Judge Jeanine skewers the 'Hamilton' cast. She eviscerated them! Little "Cupcake Nation" cast does need to grow up.
Um...did you watch the video I posted? They did not attack Pence...not at all...
And the audience is who booed Pence...not the cast of the show...just saying...
@JolietJake Well, I suppose the definition of "attack" varies from person to person. Some spew things that are quite subtle, but have "attack" undertones. I saw the whole play out many times on the news before you posted the video, so I do know what went on there. Let us just say, "highly inappropriate" regarding the venue. That should suffice.
@yukimori (9047)
What I find truly ironic is the way that Trump responded to the situation on Twitter, stating that the theater should be a safe place and demanding that the cast apologize. Perhaps he should remember the way it feels when concocting policies that would make Americans feel unsafe in their own country.
It's not like they stopped the performance and said something...the play was over, he was leaving, and a prepared message was read to him...yet people are acting like some big sin was made
@yukimori (9047)
@JolietJake This incident says a lot about the incoming administration, that's for sure. They haven't even been sworn in yet and already Trump is calling freedom of speech into question. The next four years are going to get interesting.
I don't recall if Obama was ever harassed while off the clock with his family, if so then that too was very wrong.
I still don't see what you mean by 'harassed'
Yeah, I probably misused that word @JolietJake I got the impression from what was said that he was harassed while he was with his family, to me when someone is with their family it is not the time to bring up issues about that persons work. Dad would never have approached his CO if he was with his but when on duty (Army) he would approach even his captain if warranted about a concern. Dad was a corporal at the time.
@yukimori (9047)
Are world leaders ever really 'off the clock,' though?
What exactly did YOU dislike so much about the show JJ ?
I disliked how at the end those people thought they had a right to say anything. Next thing you know there will be some kind of constitutional amendment saying it is okay or something like that. Filthy commies!
@JolietJake the story is about the constitution, is it not ? Supposedly what this country was formed on . . .
@enlightenedpsych2 p'raps so...but this post is not about the show, but about what happened after it...
Pretty bad when people have to plead for tolerance. I hope that this will cause some people to think.