Shut Up And Listen

Redlands, California
Something females are famous for.Males not so much. There was a time when I had that respect, even from rednecks. First corporate job everyone would ask why I was so quiet. My boss of all people would stand up for me, he speaks when something needs to be said. Then I started talking to much and all was fine. What needed to be said was said. My boss was right, but wrong, they were not ready. My respect in the company went up but for your people that were just getting by was off put. I was angry myself and did quit before any of them had a chance. Moral of the story pay attention to your surrounding because were never clear with how they understood me and I was never clear how much I understood them. At the end of the day, no one listened, no one heard., I heard and said enough. Feel no pity because came to the conclusion long before it was over they made my decision. Not necessarily me or them, but they had other obligations. True, and knew that was never going to be something I could live with. They divide and make our friends the enemies. When really was just poor and single and wished for people to stop asking for where is your family? Hello, what part of poor and single did you not get . Another corporate slave and both sides took advantage. How Pulley became famous.
Skip navigation UploadSign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Millenc0linSkatePunk SubscribeSubsc
Gives you something to think about.
• Redlands, California
So true, 8 years later still think about it, do not regret it but still trying to understand it if that makes sense. Wonder where this countries head is at, Seems more about screwing people over more than even making money.
@crossbones27 Everyone cares only about one person themselves. Not about others.
• Redlands, California
@jstory07 Fair enough, must have been taught different. Not going to lie. People have been hinting only look out for yourself. The problem I hate that philosophy. I will stand my ground and if they want to call me a thug, so be it. They look at life different, not me, I already have seen the bad parts and they are the ones that make them bad.
Clever album title.