Already looking like I'll pass yesterday's earnings here.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I just checked my daily earnings here on myLot and saw that yesterday I eanred 31 cents, which isn't too bad- not the best I have ever done- but also not the worst. After that I checked today's and it shows me at eighteen cents already today. Which considering it is only 9:30 am, makes it seem like I am right on track to surpass yesterday's earnings. Which is good. Not that I am only here to make money, if that was the case I wouldn't be here.
You are doing great! Have a good day!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Happy2BeMe Thank you. I am fourteen cents away from surpassing another dollar. so hopefully I will accomplish that today. Did you figure out what Christmas gift you were gonna get today.
@sabtraversa (10033)
We don't buy cars with a few pennies but these are the little achievements that keep life interesting. $0.18 already done in the morning is really really nice.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
not looking to buy a car with my earnings. i either transfer them to a gift card (like walmart etc) or buy dvds off ebay with it.
@sabtraversa (10033)
@thislittlepennyearns Cars need to be maintained somehow, better to buy something else, of course.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Great earnings. Congrats! What are your secrets? Surely you have a strategy you follow?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don;t have a huge stategy @gita17112016 but i keep mylot open all the time while i am doing other things and try to dedicate a couple hours a day to being ihere and interacting.
Thats pretty good. Its been a long time since Ive made over thirty cents here in a day. It can be a little discouraging at times. But best of luck
It's fun the see the bank going up.
Keep it up :) The earnings is like an extra bonus so it's fun :)
@egdcltd (6011)
Rather surprisingly, I made 9 cents yesterday. Not sure how; I was a bit more active than the previous couple of days, but not that much. It was simply too hard on my laptop.
I wish you luck in passing yesterday's earnings! =)
• New Delhi, India
All the best dear...I wish you cross your goal at the earliest
• Peoria, Arizona
31 cents is a lot more than a lot of people make on here. Just keep interacting and you'll have a good time haha
Good for you! I don't really track my earnings here that much..I might have a general goal and that is it..pennies aren't really worth tracking to me.