The wonderful smell of a stuffed zuchinni.

Chile
While I was answering the replies to my last post, I placed a leftover stuffed zuchinni in the oven. I am glad I had this. Today Claudia took me to see a man who upholsters furniture and I just came back. Tomorrow, at 11 AM, the man will come to see my furniture and will give me a price for his work and the amount of fabric I will need. So now, dear friends, let me eat my dinner and I´ll mylot some in 15 minutes or so.
My mom used to make stuffed zucchini. It was so good. I have never made it myself.
It is delicious and good for a diet.
@marguicha I must see if I can find a recipe for it and give it a try. Sadly I never got it from my mom.
@Happy2BeMe You can get several recipes online. Leticia makes them with meat, but I prefer them with just eggs, the pulp of the small zuchinnis and fried onion
Do you have to buy in the fabric you need?
Yes. He will measure and I will buy.
@marguicha I suppose you will need to get a particular fabric. Hard-wearing and strong. Do you think you will you have a good choice of colours and patterns?
@sishy7 (27723)
That sounds so delicious.. you're making me hungry... (with the stuffed zuchinni, not the furniture upholstery... )