About last night's American Music Awards, Don't even go there please.

Dallas, Texas
I saw the things they did as they performed. It is not as if I have children who are too young to watch this stuff but I am offended because I am a married man and I don't enjoy watching people behave like cave people who are in the heat of mating season as a form of good wholesome family entertainment. But then these days children that I know of watch the stuff that is online and for this reason I see no sign of things getting any better but actually only getting more decadent and raunchy. If everyone sat around drinking beer and were all single and liked to mingle and everyone was 21 years old and knew better, it would be a lot different but these days I think shows like the AMA should try to at least tone it down a bit. I am sure many liked it and don't care if it was a bit too much for prime time.
I watch almost no television and I can tell I do not miss much.
• Dallas, Texas
I would go to Broadway any chance I had if only I lived in New York.
View our carefully picked selection of the Best Broadway Shows in New York for November 2016.
That event was so wrong on so many levels.
I agree. One can't help but wonder , what next?
@LeaPea2417 (22471)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I did not watch that , but I saw some awards show in the past year or so that is just like you are describing, people dancing around vulgarly. I just wish shows like that would not be so vulgar.
@LoriAMoore (4686)
I didn't see it but given who they touted was going to perform, it doesn't surprise me. I don't watch award shows.