A brief, mesmerising glimpse.

@xFiacre (10110)
Ireland
I just stood and watched for a few seconds but it was time well spent and the vision has lingered with me all day. I wasn't expecting to be assaulted or blessed by such a sight so it took a moment for my brain to register what I was looking at and to appreciate its significance. Every texture, movement and angle was magnificent and tantalising but I resisted reaching out to touch. There was a heat generated, and it crossed the small divide between me and what I saw to draw me further in and it was difficult to draw my eyes away, to break the connection before I was irrevocably ensnared.
@WorDazza (8245)
• Manchester, England
What have I told you about looking in my bedroom window when I'm getting dressed??
@ilocosboy (28165)
he he
@xFiacre (10110)
What have I told you about pulling the curtains before undressing of an evening?
@WorDazza (8245)
• Manchester, England
@xFiacre Come now, we both know that in order to see into my bedroom window you have to have scaled a 10 foot wall and climbed into the highest branches of a large oak. Or be using binoculars from across the field.
@CoralLevang (37066)
It's 4 o'clock in the damn morning for me, and I feel like I'm in philosophy or poetry class! What is the meaning...? Is there really meaning? Or is meaning just a figment of my imagination??
@xFiacre (10110)
@corallevang Your guess is as good as mine!!
@CoralLevang (37066)
@xFiacre I think I need a drink. LOL
@xFiacre (10110)
@CoralLevang Can I recommend Irish whiskey? Jamesons works for me.
Yeah, yeah so I'll ask the question everyone is dying to ask - what were you looking at?
@xFiacre (10110)
@judyev My reflection in the mirror. I didn't know how devastatingly handsome I am so it took a while to recognise myself. Or something like that!
@xFiacre But of course!!! How stupid of me - of us. Such an obvious answer. :)
Far too profound for this time of day ...
@ilocosboy (28165)
this is really a glimpse moment of you, are you looking outside the window now