I get dry hands and it sometimes bleed

United Kingdom
during my first year here.. i felt really bad for my hands that it bleeds due to the cold weather. it looked sooo bad. it looked like i was cutting myself and let myself bleed. it was difficult and painful to move my fingers cause of the cuts. i wash my hands with mostly hot water cause of cold weather and also when washing the dishes using dish washing soap makes my hands itchy too. i had to put organic cream to help heal the cuts. i was told to constantly apply hand cream before going out. i have to put hand cream before bed time too. right now, the cuts is longer excessive and painful as it was. i think my skin has adjusted to the changing weather.
@hereandthere (30985)
my classmate went through the same thing, but on her face, when she moved to the us. aside from the cold weather, you seem to have an allergy from gloves and dishwashing soap.
oh my! good thing it happened only to my hands. applying natural cream to my face really keep it at least healthy and not dry through out autumn and winter..
Do you use plastic gloves when you have to put your hands in water (for washing up and laundry tasks)? This does sound very painful.
we have surgical gloves that we can use.. i sometimes use that and the thick gloves too
Can't you use gloves when working with water?
i wasn't really comfortable using gloves when washing dishes before cause i was scared that the plates and glasses will slipped and i end up breaking most of them.. i just recently felt confident of using gloves now. hahaha! i still get itchy hands after using the gloves after but it's manageable now. :)