An old poem, that finally wrote itself

Centralia, Missouri
To set the stage, I wrote the first two lines to this poem in 2013, but could never finish it. Well I wrote the third and fourth lines last night, and the rest this AM. It's a bit sad, but lovely I think. In the lull before the storm In the pause before the battle When deed goes from thought to form, that's when She walks where She will. Hand trailing behind her, memory flying free, of the things that needed reminding, before it's too late for you or me, as life devours on and hope is lost. I could see it all, trailing behind her, the love and compassion that was needed most, and joy and remembrance flying assured, that was pulled from minds that She passed by. Her face obscured but for a moment's flash, I saw eyes like mist and moon, tears were dripping down her cheeks with a splash, to fall a tunic wet with pain and dew. I found myself crying without knowing why, for her pain, for her tears, for the sadness in her eyes, for the hope that She left or the call that I, would turn and follow in her wake.
It's you.....
lol not entirely. Im not the one crying, more so the one at the end being called.
@Jessicalynnt Well then I was wrong LOL
@AbbyGreenhill and that's ok, I was IN there technically. Just not as memory.
Wow that is beautiful and very emotional. Well written.
Why thank you! I hope people can see what I see.
@Jessicalynnt I am sure they will.
@alberello75 (17512)
• Genova, Italy
Well, to be honest, this poem is very sad. However I would like to point out that you, @Jessicalynnt , have the writing talent. Have you ever thought of publishing your writings?
I would have no idea where to start, but I have pondered it.
@alberello75 (17512)
• Genova, Italy
@Jessicalynnt However, the factor time do not "play" against you. Then you have all the time that you want to think about it.
@alberello75 true, you have a point there. What would I publish though? A book of poems?
A bittersweet lovely poem.
It has a better ending, just didnt share that part. :-) eventually the writer follows the call, and the two walk together, no more tears.
@Jessicalynnt That's great!
@LoriAMoore (4792)
Very emotionally moving.
Why thank you! I hoped for that
Lovely poem
Why thank you!
@skysnap (17817)
nicely written.
Why thank you!
@Inlemay (16541)
• South Africa
it seems you heart has found a new rhythm and its so beautiful in its sadness
Yess, rather sad but very nicely written. Linesl ike "When deed goes from thought to form", "and joy and remembrance flying assured" are fantastic.,
well done, hon. sometimes these thingies're like novels'n need to simmer fer a bit...e'en years 'fore we get to 'that' place to complete 'em. i glad ya finally tucked 'nother 'nder yer belt.
Very good.