My Coupons Were A Mess

I got lazy and just started throwing them in the drawer. I did this for a couple of weeks. Finally, I went through them the other day and threw out some. There is a small photo album that I keep them in. Now it's all organized once again.
I keep mine in a pencil bag that kids use for school.
@PatZAnthony (12871)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Keeping coupons in an album is such a clever idea.
@Dena91 (4517)
Mike handles all the coupons since he retired. I love that he enjoys doing that. We bought a coupon holder from Walmart I believe when he took over.We save on average $40-50 per week by him lining up the coupons with store sales. Thankfully where we go to shop there are 4 major stores within 7 miles of each other so we aren't going out of our way to save a few cents here and there.
Better that way!
@KristenH (24747)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I know the feeling. I used to place coupons into my mother's coupon box. I haven't used that box in over a year. Now I just compile them and place the ones from free couponing (via mail) into a storage container in my bookcase. No fun using expired coupons.