My Father's Second Eye Injection

@magallon (18119)
My father is 85 years old. He has Glaucoma in his right eye and blood clot in his left eye. His right eye has no vision already but he has eye drops that controls the worsening of glaucoma. And that eye drops is for lifetime . For the blood clot in his left eye, the doctor prescribed injection procedure. This injection will be done once a month for three consecutive months. He had his 2nd injection yesterday and that costs us Twenty Four Thousand Pesos, almost $490 dollars aside from the medicines. His 3rd and last injection will be on December 22. Eye medicines and procedures are really expensive. We just hope that somehow, my father's left eye could have even a little vision back...
I hope he gets to see again this Christmas. Worst possible person to happen is to loose his vision if he was born with good eyes. 490$ is freaking huge already.
@magallon (18119)
It is really expensive. And that is for 3 months. We really hope that he can have again his sight even a little.
@xiaolisu (1483)
is some insurance can cover that.at least 50 percent medical fee can be paid from the government fund here
@magallon (18119)
It is already discounted from their Senior Citizen ID.
@Ayuriny (5176)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
You're doing very great for your father. The eye medicine is indeed very expensive, but your father has done lots of things to you and his other children. Thus, he deserves all the expensive treatment. I hope his vision will be just fine.
@magallon (18119)
Yes that's true. That's why, even if it is expensive, we contributed just to have him checked and treated.