Chicken Skin is Good For You

I don't eat the chicken skin because they say it had more amount of cholesterol. For diet and health reasons, I have avoided eating the skin. Then, today, I decided to eat everything. I don't have to discard the seasoned chicken skin. According to health professionals, it is good for me and you. Do you eat chicken skin? Check the article here.
I love busting old health myths, and today you’re in for a good one! It turns out, health professionals are now advising against removing and discarding your chicken skin. Now, you can enjoy your chicken skin without all the guilt! Removing the chicken ski
@sabtraversa (9907)
The article was interesting, also because of the info about calories in chicken skin. I love chicken skin and I never cared whether it was healthy or not. I don't like chicken though. Thanks for sharing, by the way.
I mostly always eat the skin.
Good for you! You are healthy and have fatty acids.
@jobelbojel Well that is good to know because for years they have been saying it is no good so I feel better now!
@Happy2BeMe i feel better too.
Before I knew I was allergic to chicken, I ate it all the time. I love it. However, now that I know I'm allergic to chicken, I can't eat any part of a chicken. Though I'm not allergic to Turkey, so I can still eat the skin
And it is in time for the Thanksgiving! Happy holidays Valerie!
@jobelbojel Thank you. It was a nice quiet day. I'm celebrating next week as my son works today.
Well, I have always eaten the chicken skin simply because I love it and I did not care at all when they said it was not good for us. I also had butter all the time and I have no cholesterol at all.
I have eaten them before my operation. I did not bother at all. Now, I can get back from eating the chicken skin.
@jobelbojel I think that if you never exceed, we can eat everything we like.
@destry (2436)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
The skin is the tastiest bit ;)
Yes. It is the tastiest part.
Yes, i eat that and I like chicken skin.
@silvermist (15794)
@jobelbojel.No I never eat chicken skin.I do not think I am going to start now.
@delhshop (752)
i dont eat it though i like it cause its not healthy, thats for sure due to fact that any vacination or medicine or even environment affect the skin first
I know if you were dieting it was always recommended that you remove the chicken skin but I like it so much I've never removed it. I'd rather cut out something else. At my age life's too short to stop eating some things.
@acelawrites (10752)
Thanks for this info. I usually avoid eating chicken skin because of what the doctors say about it.
@sugartoes (34840)
• Greencastle, Indiana
no I don't eat the skin off a chicken cause of the fat & cholesterol it has in it that clogs up your arteries & damages your heart along with it, it's not good.