Love Challenge: Thoughtfulness

Credit: pixabay.com "dating"
By DEX
@Dextoi (1963)
How precious also are Your thoughts to me... How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them! If I outnumber the sand. -Psalm 139:17-18 How often do you think about yourself? Do you think about your partner as well as you do to yourself? As of the moment, where is your life partner? Have you wondered how he/she is doing or feeling today? For today's challenge, whatever or wherever your partner is today, call him/her... Ask nothing but how he/she is doing today and if there's anything you could do for them. How's your love life so far? This is the fourth of my love challenge to you and your partner. You can check my previous discussions for the past's challenges... Photo Credits: pixabay.com
My husband is always close to me. We have worked together since we met. We had our office in the house and we work in the same room. I know what I can do for him even if he does not ask. It's so long time that we are together.
@Dextoi (1963)
I think it would be rather sweet to tell him... maybe there are other things he wants but he can't tell what it is because he's too busy...
@Dextoi No, my husband is not someone who does not ask if he needs something. We are both not selfish and we help each other every day.
@Dextoi (1963)
@LadyDuck wow. that's so sweet. Both of you are so fortunate to have each other... :)
Sometimes , i get to text my hubby i love you and how are you , in his work . But that would be unanswered because he has no load sometimes . But at least i texted to tell him that .
@Dextoi (1963)
That's wonderful, ma'am... He's lucky to have such a thoughtful wife...
@Dextoi Thank you . But he isn't though . That's alright , because i know he is always busy .
@Julie555 (2597)
Nice thoughtful post of thoughtfuness I try to be not so selfish ,as i am
@Dextoi (1963)
How are you and your partner with that selfishness?
@xstitcher (9932)
• Petaluma, California
In this verse, David is speaking of how often God thinks of him.