Benefit of icecream

Ice cream everyone loves it from kids to old .variety of flavor are available,Their is some good benefit of ice creams.it was made up of fatty milk,glucose and based on sweetener. In some flavor nuts and fruits are added.it gives us energy,source of vitamins and minerals,it make the active and creative. my favorite flavor is chocolate..everyone have their different flavor share your flavor.
@kran_ks (21)
how much energy can a cup of ice cream gives us?
@dpk262006 (55919)
From where did you come to know that it is source of vitamins and minerals? No doubt everyone of us loves ice cream but I doubt if it is good for our health.
I read in nutrients book...ice cream are made up of milk..so we get calcium...nuts and fruit flavor...are added in their...so all.fruits have vitamins and minerals....
@dpk262006 (55919)
@barbie786 Ice cream is made of milk power and milk solids which will have less nutrients than the real milk. Nuts or fruits which are used in the ice cream may not be fresh or may be of inferior quality.
@XinfulThotz (4203)
• Singapore, Singapore
i love ice-cream! the only flavour that i don't really take is vanilla....all the rest are fine...
Same I also don't like vanilla..
@rina110383 (24224)
Mine is pistachio ice cream.
hi every one
@Hasana (303)
• Mumbai, India
I just had an ice cream just now. Having said that My fav flavor is pistachio, choco and almond
Rocky road and cookies and cream
@Yadah04 (3026)
i like chocolates too. i especially like the classic flavor Double Dutch, i feel it is fun to eat with all the marshmallows and nuts and bits of chocolates in it. I also like Pistachio and Cashew flavor of a local ice cream line.
@responsiveme (14290)
Its chocolate too.
Yes I like cholche ice-cream also like ice-cream with nuts
@Julie555 (2560)
I know definitely Italian ice-cream artiginale is healthiest one,as made of natural ingredients