Welcome to Black Friday/Record Store Day

*sips coughee* I don't do Black Friday. I also don't do Record Store Day. I most especially don't do both on the same day. Besides, I am working today. Hopefully there won't be screaming hoards at the lumberyard looking for deals on plywood or plumbing parts. Photo is my brother Steve and I at dinner last night. There was food. We ate. But no broccoli. I don't care how much cheese was on it. Ain't happening.
Menu jQuery(document).ready(function(){ if ($('body').width() > 990) { $('.nav__primary').tmStickUp({correctionSelector: $('#menu_stick')}); }; }); Login RSD Exclusive Release RSD Limited Run / Regional Focus Release 'RSD First' Release The Afghan Whigs A
I do not care for broccoli either, this is something I never eat. I suspected that the "Grinch" avatar was you. Also my husband is already in Grinch mood, he hates the Christmas. He cannot hate the Thanksgiving because we do not celebrate it.
@silvermist (20114)
@LadyDuck That brought a smile. Thanks.
@silvermist Holidays are not always a relaxing time.
You two look so serious. Where are the smiles?
Its his Scrooge face!! lol
@sabtraversa (13331)
I love broccoli!
If I wanted to eat a tree I'd just go gnaw on one of them out in the yard
@sabtraversa (13331)
Good morning. that's a good picture of you 2 brothers. Funny, I have a brother named after each of you...... We didn't have Thanksgiving yesterday, but we had broccoli for supper, with a little bit of shredded cheese on it.
I was a bit aggravated, I thought I was getting cheese covered potatoes
@JolietJake Don't give up hope......there is still another holiday a month from today you know! Maybe then, but you'll have to get your name on that naughty list first.
@Morleyhunt (21318)
I'm staying home today. Even in Canada we have Black Friday sales to try to keep so many from spending their hard earned cash (and social assistance cheques) over the river (USA). Crossing the border today is the stuff of nightmares.
I've never crossed it, but for some reason a concert I went to in '82 is listed as occurring in Canada even though it was in Illinois...never have figured that one out.
@Morleyhunt (21318)
@JolietJake I cross the bridge to the US regularly. I live just 20 minutes from Buffalo. I have friends in the US and Canada.
I'd love to see hoards at a lumber yard all fighting with each other. That would be funny.
Running around smacking each other in the head with lengths of 2 x 4
well, working means you made rather than spent money so... yay? lol
Lol, I don't eat any vegetables. Most people think I'm crazy for that.
Ah, Mr. Grinch is back ! I guess you don't do Black Friday, or Green Broccoli . Well, I suppose it's better to be working out there making money rather than spending it on frivolous shopping anyway. And for the record, I do love broccoli - but not with cheese.
@Drosophila (16697)
wow.. I first thought.. it was a picture of you and pony.. then I thought I read "Photo is my brother steve and I had for dinner last night.. Time to go to bed me thinks!!!!
I need to start buying Christmas presents. I'll order some today if I can figure out what to get anyone.
Broccoli isn't a traditional 'food' is it? I think my husband would throw a fit if I put it on the table for a holiday meal LOL.
@Tina30219 (36506)
• Onaway, Michigan
I don't do black Friday sales either I use to.
Sadly no matter how much cheese you put on it, it is still broccoli! I know how you feel!! Nice picture!!
@silvermist (20114)
@JoiletJake That is a nice photo.Thanks for posting it.
No broccoli? Thats the best part. I also do not partake in Black Friday. Simply dont need anything that bad. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!