Do you have your own traditional wedding shoes in your country

Chengdu, China
I am a taobao shop owner. I sell Chinese wedding shoes on the net. Usually, in the Chinese wedding, the bride will wear traditional Chinese wedding shoes. Do you have your own traditional wedding shoes in your country?
I am Italian and I live in Switzerland, in both countries there are not traditional wedding shoes. You wear shoes of the same colour of the dress. For young women in Italy the color of the Bride is white.
• Chengdu, China
Thanks for your comment.
@wjysnow Those shoes in your photo are really beautiful.
@ms1864 (6969)
• Bangalore, India
we have some different kinds of shoes in different traditions. These are really pretty.
• Chengdu, China
Thanks for your comment.
These are beautiful shoes. Mostly in Australia brides wear white shoes on their wedding day.
• Chengdu, China
Thanks for your respones.These are called embroidered shoes,made of red cloth material. embroidered with traditional auspicious pattern,which means "Happiness".
@wjysnow It is a lovely idea.
@rina110383 (21957)
Here in the Philippines, the bride can wear any shoes that she likes on her wedding day.
• Chengdu, China
Thanks for your comment
@louievill (16205)
Agree, we are more practical here
• Denmark
There is no custom regarding wedding shoes in Germany. If the dress is white, the shoes will very likely be also white.
• Chengdu, China
Thanks for your comment.
@neersha (253)
i like the design of this shoes can you tell me how much it cost to me in Indian currency. I love to have one. From i can get this.
• Chengdu, China
These shoes are not expensive,about 996 INR to 1992 INR.I don't know where can buy in your country,my friend.
In my country most of the brides wear white in their wedding. So they buy white shes at any shop that will be used durung the summer months. The pictures of yout traditional shoes are beatiful!
• Chengdu, China
Thanks for your comment