Goodbye Mrs Brady

Ponce De Leon, Florida
In case you haven’t heard yet, Florence Henderson of Brady Bunch fame passed away at the age of 82. She passed away yesterday, in Los Angeles California. Even in her old age, her passing was unexpected- she died of heart failure. She had admitted to the hospital the night before but had not been experiencing health issues prior to her death and hospital stay. She was surrounded by her family. Since her Brady Bunch years she has still appeared in many shows, and movies including hosting her own cooking and variety shows. She has also appeared on stage and sang professionally. Her handprints are in the concrete outside of Hollywood Hills. I personally have seen her in many things including of course Weird Al’s music video for Amish Paradise, and will admit that the news of her death did shock me a little.
@fishtiger58 (30320)
• Momence, Illinois
Oh wow I hadn't heard. I didn't realize she was that old.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well Brady Bunch has been off the air for a loooong time. Lol.
@fishtiger58 (30320)
• Momence, Illinois
@thislittlepennyearns Yes it has I used to watch it when I was a kid. I'm thinking close to 50 years or so.
She always seemed so youthful so it was surprising she was 82.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I knew she was up there, but I didn't realize she was that old.
Even though she starred in many different things over the years she was always thought of as Carol Brady. May she rest in peace.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Happy2BeMe That's exactly how I remember her as well.