One Sunny Hour Till Lunch

Garden Grove, California
I opted for two ham,and cheese' sandwiches for lunch as I do not like their battered fish.Imagine someone' taking iout their frustrations on a dead' fish "Take that you oousy fish bam bamI;ll fix you,. smelly fish lol lol no but they serve smelly fish that can not be fresh. So I have one sandwich for lunch and one for snack time clever of me/. Mow onward and upward trying to get to 18 dollars today. ' One original post and graphic by P H atley copyrighted 20126
No turkey dinner leftovers for you today? Turkey sandwiches?
no its Fridayso ithas to be yucky stinkg fish battered lol'Tomorrow we have grilled turkey and cheese for lunch thoujgh so that will be good
That is a very funny way to write about that poor fish.
yes it bugs me that they put battered fish ontemehy sureley'there is'a '' better term than that. I now it works but it sounds sort of silly
• Rochester, New York
I very rarely get fish frys anymore. The only fish I tend to eat are fish sticks that you buy in the freezer sections at the store.
The fish tbat they serve here you can smell cooking they stink rhat bad