I Have Been Thinking About Chronically Being Tired Since @AmbiePam Mentioned It.

@AmbiePam mentioned being tired a lot a few days ago and while it is hard to see why it may be something simple and not thought of. For me it is a combination of things but had it been dealt with earlier I might not have had as much of a problem. My main issues that were missdiagnosed or missed entirely when I was young were Sleep Apnea and Asthma. Both were diagnosed in 2011 but had their roots in my childhood. I was diagnosed with an allergy to house dust which affected the earlier discovery of both. The diagnosis was a masking condition for the Sleep Apnea and for the Asthma. As I got older those symptoms became more prevelant and thus forced further investigation. As a result in late 2011 I was diagnosed with these conditions. Further complication of diagnosing the Sleep Apnea and Asthma was my Depression issues. So often we discount being tired as 'just normal' but as the video below details, we should not be so dissmissive of such things.
10 Medical Reasons Why You Are Feeling Tired and Fatigued All the Time Thanks For Watching Subscribe For More Videos Like Comment and Share With Your Friends...
@LoriAMoore (4789)
Excellent points. I thought my fatigue was just my Depression, but it was also anemia and a heart valve leak.
@LoriAMoore I'm glad you liked it. I have really been thinking about it a lot since being reminded how even a mild tiredness can be amplified by health issues we don't pay attention to.
I was tired too and was diagnosed with anemia and restless legs syndrome. But I am okay on the iron now, but still have trouble.
I have felt so much better since being diagnosed with sleep apnea and getting my CPAP machine in March.
@NJChicaa It is amazing how such a little machine can help make us feel so much better! I know that when I started using my CPAP machine and treating my Asthma I felt a lot better.
So true that a fatigue that has lasted without letup for a long period of time needs to be attended to by the medical community.
I cant stand using the cpap so I just deal with being tired.
@paigea Have you considered other devices?
Sleep Apnea Relief- improve nighttime breathing click this link - http://bit.ly/1aDc5Bd DON'T USE CPAP ONE MORE NIGHT UNTIL YOU READ THIS GUIDE ON PROVEN SLE...
@paigea Even exercises!
Visit http://TreatAPNEA.co.nf for complete Sleep Apnea Exercises regimen . Natural Treatment for sleep apnea , throw your CPAP away for good ! Cure your slee...
@Berniezeitler I will have to look at the exercises. Losing weight could help. I am hoping my health plan will pay for a dental device and hoping that might help. I feel badly because they already paid for the CPAP machine. There should be a trial for these things.
@TheSojourner (17454)
Being tired and fatigued it is something I have lived with most of my life, but it's because I really get much sleep. I keep pushing myself Beyond.
@CoralLevang You still may want to consider that it is amplified by something more.
@Berniezeitler the fact that I have stage 4 cancer, I am pretty sure I know what amplifies it. I'm not going to go look for anything else that's wrong with me definitely! Haha
@CoralLevang I'm sorry I forgot about your Cancer. You are such a kind and caring person. You know we all care about your well being.
It must have been a relief to find a medical cause for some of your issues.
@JudyEv It was. Much of the damage done over the years is not reversible but then I have prevented the damage from continuing at the same pace.
@Berniezeitler Be thankful for small mercies I guess.
@JudyEv I am. Now days I realize that just having lived this long was a miracle.
Right now I'm so tired because of being 6 months pregnant, and I'm anemic as well.
@LovingMyBabies Glad you know the 'why' keep caring for your babies! How many will this be now? (12) LOL
@Berniezeitler Aaahhh!! Nope this is number 5 and we are DONE. Lol
@LovingMyBabies Aww Come on What's another 7??? LOL
When my doctor diagnosed my fibro he asked me why I had never said anything about the pain before. Well, I thought it was normal. I also listened to people call my mom a hypochondriac, but in retrospect, it is likely she suffered from fibro or chronic fatigue, or post polio syndrome, but there was never any interest in investigating her complaints. There was only the assumption that she was attention seeking.
which just proves again, it is super important to find a GOOD doctor who really digs, rather than assuming the easy thing is all there is, esp when it doesnt seem to be fixing things, and one who LISTENS to the patient, rather than blowing off their concerns
iI am fine with my chronic allerty if i have benadryl on hand so I can sleep]a night I was anemic but iron cured that and am off that now as anemia males yoj feel likle you are dragginthru mud every day and are so drained its hard to even walk