Who likes James Pattersen?

I have read all his books. He is one of my favorites. Do you like him? Thank you in advance for responding.
@rickis (865)
i haven't read the book
Read below. Thank you for your reply.
@avonrep1 (1862)
Love James Patterson, have read and have every single book he has written. I don't yet have the latest release, but I will this coming week.
Me too. Thanks for your reply.
@avonrep1 (1862)
You got to read "When the Wind Blows", "Lakehouse" and Maxamium Ride They are about kids who are cross breed and can fly. Really cool books
I did read those. I have read every single book, except the new one Cross. Thanks so much for replying again.
@marisk8 (238)
• Brazil
never heard about him
Read above from the other person. Thank you for your reply. Happy holidays.
No idea who he is
Read below for the other person. Thank you for your reply.
i have never heard him before.
He is awesome. Always a top seller. Check it out. Thanks for your reply.
I enjoy James P.'s books, except for the Cross series.. I think they are to predictable and written poorly. Overall...the answer is yes!
Really? I love Cross series. I love all his books. The only one that wasn't his best in my opinion, was the Diary book. Thanks for your reply. Happy holidays.
I just recently started reading his books in the last year or so, but I really enjoy his stuff. Love reading about Alex Cross.
I have read all of his, and he is great. Thanks for the reply.
He is awesome...also..check out his books "Cradle and All" I love Alex Cross
I love Alex Cross too. Thanks for your reply.
@chifeo4y (271)
• Nigeria
i hace not read any of his books.
Oh you must. He is great. Thanks for your reply.
@starr4all (2865)
fairy - fairy
I've read some of his earlier books like Kiss the Girls. It's been awhile but I like the books with Det. Alex Cross in them. I have some of his books like The Midnight Club, Violets Are Blue and some other ones I can't think of right now.
Thanks for your reply. I love him.
ya me too
Thanks for your reply.
I enjoy reading James Patterson. I am actually reading one of his books right now... can't think of the title off the top of my head... but it's the one with the British Diplomat. I've read a lot of his Alex Cross books.
I love his work. I first started reading the Cross series. I liked all of those, and then when I read 'When the Wind Blows' I fell in love with the bird children. I was really happy to see it go on in 'The Lake House'. Yesterday I started the Maximum Ride series. I read The Angel Experiment and started School's Out~Forever. And I finished that one today. At first I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't the same 'Max', but basically, it is,lol. Just a different set of friends, and a slightly different history of events. They even have the blind kid! I just saw that there is another installment on sale now, called Saving the World and other Extreme Sports. Yep, gotta read that one, too,lol. I guess that this series is really targeted at a younger crowd, but, like one of the comments on the back says "An appeal that transcends age." There was also a comment by the Toronto Sun that said "Practically ready-made for a movie script...fresh, funny, smart." I think I would definately see this!