Ebay

Do you purchase art? Do you like collectors rare art?
@sweetie88 (4559)
• Pakistan
ebay - ebay
I never used eboy. I neither sell anything online nor buy. I avoid to buy anything online. I never saw any collection of rare arts. Do u like such collections and ebay?????????
Yes, I sell rare art collectors. It is called scherenschnitte paper cutting. You must be careful on Ebay, as many are not original, they say handmade. My website is: www.mgcreativearts.com If you look at the silhouettes, you will see what I am talking about. If you watch my video, you will be fasinated. It is a lost rare art. Thanks for your response. Have a good evening.
yes I do purchase art, infact I have purchased some of you beautiful silhouettes and water colors on ebay! They are great!
Really? How sweet of you to say that. Thank you for purchasing them. Have a wonderful holiday season. www.mgcreativearts.com
hehehehehehehhehahahhahhahha love ya
nope, i m not artistic
Well, you can appreciate art, right?
@Metallion (2229)
I wouldn't trust buying high priced art on ebay, wouldn't feel safe believing it's real.
Check my art out. Read my feedbacks. Not high priced at all. artsgiftsandsilhouettes is my name on EBAY www.mgcreativearts.com is my website
@alladisada (2305)
i'm not rich enough to buy rare arts
You don't have to be rich. My art is a collector's item. Check it out artsgiftsandsilhouettes is what I am listed under on Ebay. Or, look at my website. Look under silhouettes www.mgcreativearts.com Let me know what you think. On Ebay, they are much lower priced, as it is an auction.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I have purchased some art for putting up on the walls in my home but it has been a long time since I have done that. I have no preference to rare art or something that is common. All art is beautiful to me and worth buying if I could afford it.
Thank you for your response. You may like to see my silhouette art. I do it freehand with a scissor. It's very rare. Look at my website: www.mgcreativearts.com Let me know what you think. I have a short video to watch on the home page, so you can see how it is done. Have a good evening.
No...way too expensive..
Depends what you are looking for. My things are very low priced.
@Geisty (363)
I dont really think its worth that much money.
It depends on what you are looking for. Thank you for your response.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I would never purchase art on ebay - especially if it was a well known piece. I would never be able to trust that it was real. Just like I would never buy diamonds from Ebay.
I can understand that. You must know the seller. You need to read all the feedbacks. I am an artist, and have most all positives. artsgiftsandsilhouettes Have a great evening, thanks for your reply.
never used