I'll Come To Your House For Christmas And Bring You Dinner

You know it can be a bit lonely at Christmas if you don't have a lot of family to be around. This year I'm thinking I'll come to your place if you will have me. Before you accept my offer to cook dinner check out my methods (I'm takeing them from Red Green).
Red shows you how to make a complete Christmas dinner without a kitchen. This is a clip from It's a Wonderful Red Green Christmas, available on DVD at www.re...
That is the way we do in it Canada....the Red Green Way.
Thanks but no thanks we'll be just fine. Reminded me of a favorite episode from The Three Stooges where they make a turkey.
Skip navigation UploadSign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Ronald Spiegel SubscribeSubscribedU
@alberello75 (17574)
• Genova, Italy
I have not seen the video. However I would like to ask this: Are you good in the kitchen? Christmas is coming!
@alberello75 I am but for you i'd have to adopt the Red Green cooking style to an airplane. He shows how to cook Thanksgiving/ Christmas while driving to your destination. (Not an appetizing way) but an Airplane might be better due to the ability to do slicing with Jet engine turbines! LOL
@alberello75 (17574)
• Genova, Italy
@Berniezeitler In Italy, we take cooking lessons, from Antonino Cannavacciuolo, an emerging chef, but skillful in his job. You know him?
@alberello75 I have watched a couple of videos of him, but don't understand spoken Italian. Sadly My reference to Red Green is not about professional cooking but rather about comedy.
I think mythbusters did a thanksgiving in their engine too lol. I remember listening to this show as I went to sleep growing up, from the parents tv