Ever since we started giving women 'rights' the world has been going to Hell

By JJ
There. I said it. It's needed saying for a loooooooooong time, but I guess most guys were afraid of the backlash it would cause. Dirty laundry. Filthy floors. Cold/undercooked meals. No sex. But since I am already suffering through all those things...thanks to women...I have nothing to lose by stating the obvious. You see, there was a time when women accepted and understood their roles in life. They weren't causing long lines at voter booths, or accidents on the freeway, or (heaven forbid) trying to take your job. They. Were. At. Home. Where. They. Belong. Scrubbing the floors. Changing diapers. Fixing supper. Doing all those things God intended for a woman to do. I mean, look at it realistically...God gave women long hair so we could drag them back to the cave to do the chores when they snuck out. And I think it is about time that we, as men, take charge of this situation and put women back where they belong...as meek, quiet, obedient second-class citizens. Before it is too late, and they get even MORE weird ideas. Hell, next thing you know, they'll be thinking they could be President of the U.S.A. or some weird crap like that... CAUTION: Failure to adjust the 'snarkasm' setting on your computer could result in you taking this discussion seriously. Please make sure it is adjusted to at least 99% before responding
@Jackalyn (6664)
• Oxford, England
You do realise God created woman because man generally is not intelligent enough to operate the washing machine?
Hey, we're the one that had to install it...do you expect us to use it as well?
@Jackalyn (6664)
• Oxford, England
@JolietJake Oh is that why it usn't working?
Reported. Haha! Just joking. When God made men, She was only joking!
God's gonna get you for that
@JolietJake What part of 'She was only joking' don't you get? She is on my side. I would repent if I were you. And fast!!
Oh, had something changed for women? I think I missed something, I am still here cleaning the house, washing the laundry, cooking and myLotting.
@CoralLevang (39851)
You better quit it! You're making the rest of us look bad!
And I am still waiting on you to come and do mine
@CoralLevang How can I quit this, I would feel jobless.
well someone certainly is in a mood this morning
I'm always in a mood. Just not the same one all the time.
@CoralLevang (39851)
I think that he wrote this in order to make me laugh. We had another post come in that tripped me up by the same author as last week. And I took the bait. But I wrote about it , with the Joan of Arc photograph and JJ does his best to help me lighten the load! He's a good man. Don't let him fool you.
@CoralLevang he wrote ANOTHER one?!?!
@Madshadi (3413)
• Brussels, Belgium
I'm going to close this discussion before my wife sees me reading it
Hope she doesn't check your internet browser history
@Madshadi (3413)
• Brussels, Belgium
@JolietJake deleting it all right away. If I get in trouble its on you hahaha
I wonder sometimes if you aren't being just a bit serious in your silliness. Hmm.
Wait...where are all these women coming from? Isn't this the GodMadeMenAsRulersOverWomen forum?
@CoralLevang (39851)
@JolietJake I think you made a turn toward the wrong continent.
@CoralLevang (39851)
@Fleurnight not on some continents! But I'm not going to go there, cuz I don't want to get all pissed off again.
Shouldn't that be 'snore'?
@crossbones27 (14888)
• Redlands, California
Do not be so snarky because this was meant to be in code and you just blew what most in are newly elected congress really think. Now they have to start lying to us again to pretend they are all modern and current with societal standards.
Dude...what are all these women doing here? Don't they have laundry they should be doing?
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake The Scrooge is really out this morning. Hope you have plenty of ice ready or are avoiding women at all costs today. lol
• Israel
@JolietJake I just put the laundry in, took my daughter to school, and now I'm going to teach on-line..
Now I understand why I'm told I'm the "perfect" wife...
You are a g( o Y o )d woman
@JolietJake Thank you. =)
@pgntwo (21477)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
The snarkasm setting on my mobile goes to 11... And that is where it's at, currently.
It is kinda sad that some people actually feel this way
@Morleyhunt (15947)
So, no one wants to touch this discussion. Let's also have men become real men...none of these man buns. Makeup and manicures..noooooo
Why manicures anyway? Why not womanicures?
@Lolaze (2866)
• St. Louis, Missouri
*heads over to IL and beats JJ with a frying pan*
At least it wasn't a rolling pin
@Lolaze (2866)
• St. Louis, Missouri
@JolietJake I'll use the rolling pin to spank you!
@Lolaze Ooooo...now we're gettin' kinky
@mysdianait (63977)
Just wondering who "we" was/is as I thought woman got them just by flashing enough times throughout history Anyhow, if woman had always stayed at home and cooked, there would have been no need for microwaves or washing machines or other inventions and that would have led to so many men being without jobs. So there
False logic. We would still be secretaries and such, there would be no cancer caused by radiation leakage from microwave ovens, and think of the money saved not having to replace washer/dryers.
@mysdianait (63977)
@JolietJake hmmmmm.... *pauses for thought*.... I have to get back into this type of thinking. It's been far too long
@Jolietjake I get the post! It was very clever! Just wanted to say, I am a woman and am suffering through all the same things as you! So that leaves us going in a circle that never ends!
Laundry is a vicious cycle
@JolietJake I picked up laundry pretty well. I do it several times a week, But cooking is the worst! My sister does a lot of it and brings it over for freezing, or I would starve Wait a minute I was I was barely eating for awhile till I was sent to a nutritionist! Then My sister started bringing all this food over. I love doing dishes! Putting the sheets on the bed is the worst! cannot do it, so I wash them the morning my cleaners are coming over because they both work hard on putting my bed together I didn't know they would do that and I went without sheets for a few months!
@nanette64 (13153)
• Fairfield, Texas
Well, crap, with me being a single female, I still have to do all that. Dang!!! @JolietJake .
If I send my laundry Fed-Ex will you do it for me?
@nanette64 (13153)
• Fairfield, Texas
@JolietJake Why sure. Just don't expect to get it back right away. Or maybe I'll just sell them on eBay.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
I mean the nerve of us women lol
I know, right? Pretty soon y'all are gonna wanna be election officials or some such thing
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
@JolietJake yea something like that
@anniepa (26629)
Gee, Donald, how in the heck did you figure out how to sign up for myLot? Kellyanne must have helped you figure it out, didn't she?
Why yes, she knows her place
• Marion, Kansas
One little three year old I know in Oklahoma asked her Mama "Why would any woman WANT to be President?"
Exactly. How's she gonna have any time for housework?
@shivamani10 (9973)
• Hyderabad, India
Ah....what happened.? Something is wrong somewhere. Women are doing many things. There are families where men and women share the domestic work equally with a high understanding and mutual respect. We need not push them to the position back, Men, when they start residing abroad and remain alone they do all these activities for themselves without depending on others especially on women. Why can't they continue the same thing even after marriage?. Will it not be nice....sharing the work with mutual respect and understand?
Does your computer not have a snarkasm setting?
@ms1864 (6969)
• Bangalore, India
what i am wondering is what kinda post got you writing this...or maybe you heard something elsewhere? I mean i get your snarkasm...but it is usually a reaction to something..
There are a few troglodytes here that just set me off sometimes