Just finished my Christmas shopping

The goal was to finish it as early as possible this year. I'd say I've accomplished my goal. My shopping is now done! I went out this morning to pick up the last couple of pieces I needed to finish my list for the kids.. I still have to do stocking stuffers of course, gift cards for teachers/bus driver, little things for the kids' friends that they always exchange with.. I've even started wrapping.. I'll finish that tomorrow as I have the day off work and the kids will all be at school. I love being ahead of the game! Now I can start planning/saving for next year. How's your shopping coming along?
that's great news! ought to take some'f the stress 'f the holidays off yer shoulders :) my shoppin'? i fear i don't do such.
Most years I wish I didn't have to shop. Hubby and I no longer get gifts for each other, and I don't buy for anyone except the kids, their teachers, and a couple of their friends..
@katsmeow1213 i'm one'f those spontaneous kinda gals - get folks what's needed 'n give 't to 'em when i either make 'r buy such. 'tis a bit more tricky when y'ave got young'uns, lol.
@crazyhorseladycx Sure is tricky.. but that's okay.. it's kinda fun, especially when you're not stressed out about getting it done!
I got a good start of it but still have away to go yet. Congrats on finishing yours. That is great!
A good start is better than not at all! I'd be freaking out right now if I wasn't at least half way done.. only because I have so much I have to get, and there aren't enough paychecks left between now and Christmas to do much!
@katsmeow1213 I am in the same boat.
Wrapping is the fun part although my wrapping skills aren't that great. I am slowly purchasing stuff daily...
I'm not awesome at wrapping either.. especially when it's not a regular box! Good thing I only buy for my kids and they don't care how it's wrapped!
@katsmeow1213 Haha true =) Its the thought that counts!
I'm going to hopefully be done in two weeks. Not that much to get.
With 5 kids I always have to start early, and I tend to get a lot.. each kid gets about 10 presents..
You're doing well. It's nice to be a bit ahead. There is always something extra turns up that you hadn't bargained on and that can eat into your time.
I don't think that will happen this year.. except perhaps with the small things. Sometimes the classes will do a gift exchange or something like that.. but those are always small items so that's not too hard to pick up last minute.
That is wonderful. I'm halfway there!
Halfway isn't bad. Still a month to go!
We do not do a lot of shopping, and often it is giftcards. I have some little things for the grandkids, and some things for the guys in the family for stocking stuffers. I may actually still make some things as well.
If I didn't have a whole ton to buy, I wouldn't be so stressed about it either..
good for you.Now you can take it easy.The rest should be easy for you there.Good luck in finding stocking stuffer.There is plenty out there
Stocking stuffers are easy.. and I already have quite a few things for that too!
My shopping has not started. Will do that next week in the early hours of the morning to beat the crowds. Glad you are way ahead on your Christmas shopping.
I always try to start early cause I have my 5 kids to buy for.. I've never actually finished early though! This is exciting!
@carebear29 (28633)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I got most of it done.
i'm glad that you have done your Christmas shopping! i like wrapping gifts. i can get a little creative wrapping gifts. i'm only buying special papers and make personalized Christmas cards for everybody :)
@nomus24g (24357)
that's good t hear from u