Movies of Charlie Chaplin are evergreen.

@jeets03 (305)
Mumbai, India
Few days ago I have downloaded 2 small movie of Charlie Chaplin to show my 5 years old daughter. I just wanted to see her reactions while watching these movie. She was laughing and smiling and kept talking with me. Though, it was silent movie but she liked it and enjoyed much. I found no difference in my 5 years baby and my childhood when I too was reacting the same way. Hat's off to such great actor who's emotions are still the same on audience regardless of any age.
@skysnap (17819)
true charlie chaplin and lauren and hardy
@silvermist (20100)
Yes you can't forget Laurel and Hardy.
True for the original Sherlock Holmes movies and The 3 Stooges.
@silvermist (20100)
jeets03 I too used to enjoy his movies.He is evergreen.Which are some movies of Charlie Chaplin you liked?
@jeets03 (305)
• Mumbai, India
@silvermist It is really difficult to say which movie I liked, each one of his movies are classic example of acting. Some of them are without even background sound, still it creates such big impact on audience. Recently which I watched was Charlie Chaplin and his musical career and Charlie Chaplin as Barber.
@silvermist (20100)
@jeets03 Hope you try to watch "TheGreat Dictator." "Modern Times","City Lights"and "The Kid"
@jeets03 (305)
• Mumbai, India
@silvermist sure I am going to download all these movie and watch again. Thank you so much.