How do you enjoy a mild snow fall on Christmas Eve ?

Hong Kong
I think it is just looks so beautiful and and so lovely with the snow fall on Christmas Eve. At least we always see such a view on the Christmas greeting cards all the time. However, I enjoy seeing the real things while I was still in Canada. The weather wasn't too cold but the snow just fell with beauty from the sky. it really made this special holidays more lovely. Oh, I really miss it. How about you ? Share with us ?
@sabtraversa (12567)
If I don't plan to be travelling and I'm sure someone else is going to shovel snow, I enjoy a White Christmas.
Yes, white Christmas is so beautiful and I enjoy it a lot. Especially where some kids have already made some snowman in front of their houses and with lots of Christmas decoration. It is so lovely.
@egdcltd (6501)
I tend to be travelling on Christmas Eve, so I'd prefer no snow.
Yes, if you will travel at Christmas time, it will be different then. Have a good trip anyway.
• New Delhi, India
I think Christmas without any snow or cold weather is a bit difficult to imagine
@zarlamain (24531)
I enjoy it from my window because it's cold out.