Favorite Television Theme Song # 7

@Dena91 (3795)
My number 7 favorite television theme song is from Friends. No, I never have watched an episode of the show, not my thing. But when the show was on and in the top so was the theme song. picture from google pictures https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQGnVrTsAM
Die Serie wurde in den USA von 1994 bis 2004 produziert. Sie besteht aus 10 Staffel / 236 Folgen. Friends geht über eine reine Sitcom hinaus und weist, vor a...
@silvermist (16455)
@Dena91 I did not watch the series regularly,only some episodes.I liked that title song-still do.
Never liked this song which gets into the head and won't leave.
i think i'm the only person in the world who has never seen or watch the TV show. i've seen clips of it but never watch an entire episode and/or season.
@Dena91 (3795)
Nope, you aren't alone as my husband and I have never watched it. Just not our type of show. But I do like the theme song. Have a blessed day
@Dena91 ohhh good to know! hehe :) yes, i don't really like this type of show. i prefer Criminal Minds, NCIS, The Flash, Agents of Shield, Jane The Virgin, Sleepy Hollow, The Magicians, Shadowhunter... :)
@Dena91 (3795)
@therealmaryyy We watched a few episodes of NCIS but none of the rest that you mentioned. I love the discovery medical and id channels and food network. We just don't get into prime time shows as there are very few out there that we care for nowadays.
I've never seen the show, so never heard the theme song. I'm glad you like it.
It really was a big favorite when that theme song aired.
I never saw this show either.