I Found a New Doctor 15 Minutes Away

@Hate2Iron (7953)
I know that it is no big deal these days, but I have always had a female doctor and that is what I'm comfortable with. Unfortunately, the only doctor that Manitoba could they could find for me had me driving right into Winnipeg, but I was told that I could continue looking for someone closer to where I live. Luckily, this morning I found her 2 roads away and easy enough for me to be able to drive to. I saw a story about her in the weekly paper. She has just moved here and I was so nervous that she would already have all the patients she could handle. I called and I was accepted. I have to wait until March to meet her, but I'm good with that.
Now, I hope that you will "really" like her.
good for you.Most doctors do not take any new patients any more
It's good you've found a doctor so close to you. I hope you are able to develop a good relationship with her.
So glad to found a female doctor nearby. I, too, will only consider a female physician.
That is wonderful! I am so glad that you founds a doctor so close. That will be so much better for you.
@hostessman (9583)
• Tucson, Arizona
i like to have one close by also, but i don't care rather it is a man or women..
@skysnap (17805)
doctors nearby are always helpful.
• New Delhi, India
Its good that you found one soon
@IvySaysHi (4344)
That is great! Glad you could find a doctor you are comfortable with and that is close by.