~Things Might Take Longer~

Jacksonville, Florida
With the way my husband has been feeling the last few days he hasn't been able to work. Today he did decide to go back to work. Hopefully he will get through the day okay. I am just not sure if we will still be moving in on Dec. 1st. We might need a few days longer-which is fine...but we all really wanted to be in there Thursday. We will see what happens... The kids and I have been busy packing today, trying to get things done and get more progress going since we have been slacking with my husband home. Hopefully we can catch up and get back on track with the move. My husband said we are moving in on Thursday no matter what but I think he's wishful thinking at this point. I am not feeling great either today-I am nauseous but I'm trying to push through it.
Better to rest and do it another day. One more day isn't going to matter. Your health is more important.
@Elusivebutterfly Yeah. I think I'm going to call it quits for today. We can start again tomorrow.
@LovingMyBabies Rest will do you good.
So sorry that lots of you are not feeling well now. Not a good time for you, for sure.
@marlina Thank you. I wish things would just go right but that's life. Hopefully everyone will feel better soon so we can get moved in.
@LovingMyBabies Good luck
@dodo19 (25635)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that your husband still isn't feeling well, and that the move and packing isn't going as well as you'd hope. Hopefully it goes better.
@dodo19 Thanks. Hopefully things will still go as planned but I just don't see that happening right now. =(
@dodo19 (25635)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies It can be hard when things don't go as planned. Hopefully, they still go well.
@dodo19 Yeah it is. I'm hoping things will at least go smoothly no matter when it gets done.
@Tina30219 (20840)
• Onaway, Michigan
I think your husband is trying to be strong for you and the kids because he knows you eant to be in the new house on the first. Hopefully it happens for you.
@Tina30219 He did sound better this morning so I hope he is getting better, at least a little bit.
@Tina30219 (20840)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Right. Hopefully he is on the mend.
@Ronrybs (7085)
• London, England
I hope you all get quickly get well, sounds quite stressful with the move and the 1001 things that need doing. Trust it will all go well
@Ronrybs Thank you, I hope so too. I'm praying it all goes smoothly with the move...
It will be a shame if you can't move on Thursday but it won't be the end of the world.
@Judyev Yeah I'm just being impatient because I'm excited. Lol
• Eugene, Oregon
Sorry about the bad timing of sickness to descend on your family with so much to do right now.
@JamesHxstatic Thank you. It's not good timing but that's life I guess.
I hope it all works out for you and that you at in the house as soon as possible. Even if it is the weekend. No funny if you both aren't feeling well.
@Happy2beme Thank you. I hope it will still be this week that we can move there...
@quantum2020 (7889)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Moving to a new house is not an easy task. I remember when I was little and the whole family had to move from one place to another. One didn´t know where to start and when the started line was found, then , one didn´t know where it ended. I hope you and your family are able to move to your new home with ease next December.
@quantum2020 It is a lot of hard work! I already wish it was all done.
@BRiT89 (164)
I hope y'all are both feeling better really soon and can get back to the pace you want to be on. Don't overdo it though because then your move in date might get even further away. :(
@Brit89 Thank you. I'm taking breaks and not over doing it. I definitely don't want to be in the hospital or anything.
I'm so sorry that your moving day is hindered by your hubby not feeling well & I'm sure its hard for you taking care of the kids & being pregnant too
@Marilynda1225 Thank you. Hopefully things won't be put back too much by all of this.
@amnabas (9681)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I wish and pray that everything goes well with you and your family.
@amnabas Thank you, I hope so too.
@sabtraversa (6492)
Hope you feel better and that the home will be ready by Thursday, or at least liveable by then. Not a big deal if November becomes longer than supposed otherwise.
@sabtraversa Thank you. The house is fine to move into but my husband has to finish the floor in the kitchen and we have a whole house to move...
@JustBhem (10642)
I hope everything goes well to you and to your husband.
@justbhem Thank you. =)
Don't push it if both of you are not feeling well.
@kandae11 I'm just doing the best I can...
So sorry you and your husband are not feeling at all well during this busy time. Hope by Thursday everyone feels much better.
@Corbin5 Thank you, it is a really bad time to be sick! Aunt Mary is sick and our youngest daughter isn't feeling well either. Ugh... I hope it all goes away soon too.
@moffittjc (29242)
• Gainesville, Florida
Don't push yourself too hard! If you're feeling nauseous, take a break or lie down if you have to! Glad your husband was feeling a little better and able to get back to work! It looks like I am sick now! Came down with something pretty quickly yesterday it seems like.
@moffittjc Thanks, I won't. I have a bad cold with flu like symptoms as well now. My throat is on fire! It's awful. I hope you feel better soon too.
@moffittjc (29242)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies I hate sore throats! They're the worst when fighting a cold. I hope you get better quickly!
@moffittjc Thank you. This is not fun at all. =(
Good Luck with the move. That is a big job..One I am quite familiar with..I hope your hubby feels better too..fingers crossed!
@snowy22315 Thank you! It is a big job, but we are ready! He's feeling a little better today but now we are all sick with it. =(
Get well first , as you don't want to be moving into your new place with new germs or run down immune systems . . . saying so with
@enlightenedpsych2 Yeah it's going to be this weekend so hopefully we will be feeling better by then. =)
@LovingMyBabies I hope so as it is bad enough just to move with everything in tow . . . Get well soon Jenn
I hope that you get to move in on the 1st.....good luck.
@Tampa_girl7 Thank you. It looks like it will be this weekend instead. Oh well.
@LovingMyBabies sorry , but just a few more days