Sunday Went So Well

@marsha32 (6693)
Today my hours to work online are virtually the same. Gone all morning, a short nape once home, afternoon open, gone in the evening. Sunday worked out awesome for me getting things done. I took my tablet to my daughters house when I took the grandkids home and finished my goals there while I waited for them to get home from work. I could do the same thing this evening. Last Tuesday I took my table to the bowling alley and worked on some traffic exchanges. That was the first time I've done that as usually I take rugs to work on. (You know me, I always need to be doing more than one thing at once) Tonight though, I plan on taking a book to read that I just got in for review. It's called Pogue's Basics: Money. I need to get it read ASAP to get the review written up. It looks like a great book just flipping through the pages. Sunday, however, I didn't work any on cutting fabrics for the bags like I am this afternoon. I am attempting to finish my goals in my email by 4 pm in order to have a good start on the traffic exchanges to be able to finish them once we get back home. Of course I am stopping in here now and again as I see a notification in my email too. Things will get done. I will be thankful for what I do get done. I just really liked how Sunday actually went how I had it planned in my head! Do you get things set in your mind on how to get things done?
You go, girl!
@Tina30219 (34472)
• Onaway, Michigan
I just get what I can done what I don't get done one day will get done the next.
I just make a list, and that is the only way I get things done.
@nomus24g (23733)
u r still with Sunday's halo effect...its Tuesday already nw
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
Not anymore, because I've discovered something will always throw a spanner in the works. It's funny how few goals I've learned to set, lol.
@Shellyann36 (10863)
Good for you! Glad it went so well.
I'm glad you had a great Sunday and got a lot accomplished. I usually have a map of what I need to do figured out for the day. Sometimes it gets derailed and other things press in for attention.
You are a multi-tasker like me. I was taught very early to palm my pencil and be ready to do two things at once. At least! It is good to stay busy and get a nap in too. I usually do set things in mind and get organized if I know something is coming up.
I seldom plan anymore cause it never works out.
• Rochester, New York
I usually make a list of things that need to be done and set about doing them.