Good Night All

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I didn't quite finish all notifications tonight. I'll try to get them done tomorrow, though tomorrow will be a busy day as I get ready for my Thanksgiving dinner with my boys on Thursday. My turkey is in the fridge and I turned the fridge down - I had it on maximum and it kept things frozen even in the fridge, so it's set at normal. Hopefully the bird will thaw by Thursday morning. I will leave you with this beautiful Christmas card received today from @JudyEv. I hope you have a great day/night wherever you are. Thanks for reading.
Be sure to keep your refrigerator no higher than 38 degrees. You can also thaw it in cold water.
When I turned it down to the 'normal' setting, it gurgled and complained until I turned it back up this morning. Now everything also feels cold like it should be. I don't know what the temp in it is. I had to do the cold water thaw this morning. It was only partially thawed. The directions with the turkey said in the fridge for 3-4 days. It should have gone straight into the fridge when I bought it.
@just4him I learned the hard way myself. At least you got it thawed and cooked, and everyone enjoyed your feast!
@DianneN Yes they did, and now I have leftovers for a few days. At least I won't need to worry about what to eat.
@Inlemay (17163)
• South Africa
That is lovely - we are blessed to know each other - good night
I got another one yesterday, I shall later post up my card wall.
Enjoy your time with your sons!
I thought I recognised the card!!!
Enjoy thanksgiving dinner with your family.
Oh well there is always tomorrow to catch up on your notifications.