~Ouch! It Burns~

Jacksonville, Florida
Oh my goodness my throat is on fire this morning. Ouch! I don't want to talk at all today for any reason. Lol. I officially have whatever my husband had. It's awful. I hope and pray Julian does not get this! Since I'm the one that takes care of him all day it worries me that he will get it. =( Regardless of being sick I have to try to get more packing done today but I won't push myself too much if I'm feeling terrible. The plan is to be all moved in this weekend. We will see how it goes. =)
Hope you feel better soon take medicine :)
@TRBRockd420 Thank you. The bad thing is I'm pregnant and can't take much. I'm going to gargle with salt water and eat soup today.
@Dena91 (3612)
@LovingMyBabies Our friend who is also pregnant and due in April has had bronchitis and isn't able to take much either. Prayers.
@Dena91 Yeah it's horrible when your pregnant and can't take the medicine you need. I hope your friend feels better too.
@sugartoes (33754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
did I miss something? are you MOVING AGAIN?? what happen to the other place you were at? you have to be careful as what you catch from someone everyone else can catch too good luck.
@sugartoes Yeah we're moving to a bigger home in a nicer neighborhood. It's nice and we're all really excited. =)
@sugartoes (33754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies when did this all come about? is it going to be CHEAPER as well too? I'm glad you found a better place to move to that's a lot bigger as you have a NEW one on the way your gonna NEED the extra space good luck.
@sugartoes Not cheaper, but worth the $50 extra per month. =) Yes we will definitely need more space with this little one coming soon.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
I'm sorry you are sick, I hope Julian doesn't get it either, sadly that's the way of illness, we pass it along to others. I have always said you can't go live in the barn while you are sick so not to infect others. We just have to be careful and hope.
@fishtiger58 Thank you. Yeah there's no way not to pass it when you live in the same house, lysol only works so much. Lol.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
@LovingMyBabies Good luck keeping everyone healthy.
@fishtiger58 Thank you! =)
No giving the little love kisses for a while mom. Gargling with salt water can help your throat. Get well soon.
@celticeagle Thank God my sore throat is gone. Now if only the stuffy nose and cough would go away it would be all good. =)
@LovingMyBabies ......Yea, glad to hear that. Steam, hot shower for the stuffiness. Echinacea for the cough.
I am so sorry you do not feel well, let's hope that Julian will not get the same. Good luck for your move.
@LadyDuck Thank you. I hope he doesn't get it since he will have a hard time fighting it being a baby.
@LovingMyBabies So true, poor little thing.
@hostessman (6923)
• Tucson, Arizona
just make sure you take care of your self and thoess with you, if packing doesn't get done it will later
@hostessman Yeah I'm going to try to take it easy today. =)
@UncleJoe (8094)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Eat that chicken soup!
@UncleJoe That and gargling with salt water are in my very near future. Lol
@Dena91 (3612)
Sorry that you caught it now. Hope that it goes away quickly and none of your babies get sick from it. Is Aunt Mary moving with you? I know you mentioned in another post about where you and your husband thought would be a good spot for her. I may have missed it if you said what she is planning on doing.
@Dena91 Thank you. She is moving with us...we're planning on her staying in the garage since it's a finished one. We will put a heater in there for her so she doesn't get too cold.
@dodo19 (27729)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better really soon. I also hope that the move goes well and as planned,
@dodo19 Thank you. I hope so too. =)
• New Delhi, India
Oh. ..I am so sorry to hear that.... Plus take care of your self and maybe try gargles if need be with some salt in warm water.... Take care and keep shining.... :)
@Magicweaver1 Thank you. Yeah I will garglr in a bit and hopefully that will help. Thanks. =)
I'm very sorry to hear that. I like to take some tea with lemon in it when I get that. Maybe gargle with a little warm salt water-ugh, its not very pleasant but it might help. I hope that you feel better soon, and I really hope that Julian or the other children don't get it. Is Johnny feeling better?
@Juliaacv Thank you. I was thinking about gargling with salt water to see if it helps. Thank you I hope so too. My youngest daughter has it already too. I'm just hoping the others don't get it. Yes Johnny is feeling better today. =)
Good luck! Feel better!
@NJCHICAA Thank you. =)
So sorry to hear that Jennifer. I hope it will pass quickly and that Julian will not get it. It seems everything always happens when you have things you need to get done,
@Happy2beme Thank you. I hope so too. Yeah it's always something.
@kevinakash (1966)
• Sri Lanka
i'm so sorry to hear that. i'm sure Julian won't get it. it seems that you are very caring of him. i like it very much
• Sri Lanka
@HAPPSINGH yeah that's true
Trust me I know the feeling...I hav actually lost my voice and barely able to talk the past few days! I hope you feel better soon adn that your little one will luck out and not get sick. It is so hard when your the one taking care of them...
Is your husband a bit better now? I'm guessing so and here's hoping Julian stays well.
@Tina30219 (25759)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry to hear this gargle with warm salt water is what my mom always had me do. I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you get everything moved this weekend then if you need to slowly unpack and take it easy for a bit it will still be waiting for you once you are feeling better.
Well just load up on ginger, lemon and herbal tea with a slice of raw garlic and drink/ sip it slowly to bathe the throat and boost your immune system !
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Some of us just keep moving when things have to be done, no matter how we feel! Hope it all goes well and you love the new place.
@Ronrybs (7075)
• London, England
I hatge beng ill, but a sore throat is the one I dread. As soon as I feel the slightest tickle, I am popping medicine for sore throats like their sweets