do you need help on here?

@sugartoes (40788)
Greencastle, Indiana
For those of you that like to go to the page of NEW USERS I see there's a lot of newbies on there that don't know how to get the hang of the site SO here's what I want you to do I have a video here that you can send to EACH new member that will give them the rundown on how the site WORKS so that they can get the hang of it & not get deleted & help them out. I know I use to be a newbie on here myself but it didn't take me LONG to get the hang of it to have such AWESOME friends to talk to & have a place to enjoy so lets help them out shall we? The more we help others on here the better the site will help us so take this video & share it on other NEW comers discussions so they have a idea of just HOW the site works for ALL of us K? Thank you for sharing this video with others that are new on here.
this is the BEST way to show you how the site works, hope it helps Mylot is a site where you interact with other members through discussions the more you int...
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
this is really nice. I will do it
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shivamani10 so you think it works to share with the NEW ones on here?
@VivaLaDani13 (19992)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Nice of you to share this with the new comers. Hope it helps them get the hang of it.
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 well it seems to have helped those that took time to watch the video on how everything works on here & MAYBE as more come on here it will help them too.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
I doubt most of the new users will take the time to watch the video, let alone apply it.
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt no but those that DO it will help them
Oh let us give them some credit @Morleyhunt it cannot hurt to assist ?
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@enlightenedpsych2 thank you that's what I'm saying we need to try to help those that will follow the rules.
I hope it helps them.
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well if you were a new comer do you think it would help you??
@sugartoes No, and I'll tell you why. Newcomers won't sit through a long video like that. It was good, but they won't watch it.
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I have to disagree with you, cause there's been a lot of them SO FAR that has watched it & has replied it has helped them not ALL of them but most of them will & those we can help is better than O
@Julie555 (2551)
That`s great! Nice and helpful informationThank You for sharing
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Julie555 you welcome I hope this was a big help for you on here please share with other new ones on here.
@Julie555 (2551)
@sugartoes Off course it wasI will do that happily Should i give newcomers link to this video or this post?
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Julie555 either or, the video was made for all new ones or anyone that may need to know more than they did before the video the post was made to PUT the video ON so it really don't make no difference
Aw now that is kind of you !
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@enlightenedpsych2 thank you I just HOPE everyone shares this with as many new comers as they can
@sugartoes would it be conducive to just be shared to all by the suggestion feature or have you done that already ?
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@enlightenedpsych2 you can share it with the new ones on here or anyone you think that needs it
I so wish mylot would have newbies read the way the site works before they start posting oneliners and the like.
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marguicha well that's why you find one that's not doing right you send them THIS & hope they get the hint that's all we can do
@sugartoes True. I sometimes write something. But I avoid reading posts from newbies.
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marguicha that's no help to them remember you use to be new on here at one time too.
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
What a great thing you did to help all of the newbies on here!
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@simone10 thank you I thought this would be a good way for them to understand more of how the site works than try & tell them this way they SEE how it works. I hope you book mark this so you can share it with newbies on here.
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@sugartoes Yes, I will definitely bookmark your discussion and share if needed.
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@simone10 thank you as we have a lot of new comers on here that needs our help.
Wedding Anniversary Shalini Jaiswal @ScholasticJasper (3) 21m This year on coming 6th dec, i will complete my four years of marriage. Ohhh god! it never feels like i m married even after 4 years of marriage. Touchwood! We share good bonding and understandi
@Daljinder (21606)
I haven't visited new users much since been back. That's a good place to interact along with Discussions with no response. We can help them.
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder I go there every now & then & when I find someone that needs help I share my video with them so they get a good start.
@Daljinder (21606)
@sugartoes Good job helping others :)
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder well it's the ONLY way I could think of that would help them as well as help US & not have to KEEP telling them the same thing every time.
Such a helpful video for all who are new here!!!
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 thank you I'm glad you agree with it please share with the new comers