Hello and how is your day going so far

Good afternoon.Back from the dentist .For my check up. I am not picking on any one here.Why do they always talk about money here,cashing out and not reaching the goals.I have so many about some may or may not reached it.Why is that.I do not know about you.For me this is getting boring.I need this,I need that.Come on guys get real.Write something else. I do not write about meeting my goals or not going to meet. If you do not make it this month.Then you will have more the next. My rant. The photo is mine
Great rant. My sentiments exactly. If they need the money so badly, they should get a real job. A career would give them a steady salary. Lol!
@DianneN right the five dollars is only play money.Some people think it is the word. they ask me and said look any money here I get goes to a real cause.My animal shelters and the homeless. Thank you Dianne.How is hubby doing
@amadeo I donate, too. Good for us! My hubby has more movement in one arm, but no strength. The other arm has strength, but no movement. He can drive only one of our cars, so that is progress!
@thelme55 (9994)
I so agree with you @DianneN. Better get an offline job if money is really needed because writing discussions for hours here will not make us a lot of money.
I just did a post about my goals because I was excited that I did well and excited that so many here care about my family. =) I don't do them often though-matter of fact that was my first one. Sorry if it annoyed you, wasn't my intention.
@LovingMyBabies. it does not annoyed.You are not the one that I am talking about.
@amadeo Oh okay good. I would hate to annoy anyone. =)
@thelme55 (9994)
@LovingMyBabies you are fine.
@sayitnow (449)
So true
@sayitnow thank you.Nice to meet you
@sayitnow (449)
@amadeo nice to meet you too.
@LoriAMoore (12491)
I don't even set a goal or watch my bank account on this site. It's just about the community.
@LoriAMoore yes that is is to some.
Hi there. Just got home from work, had dinner and now just relaxing and listening to some music. New here, browsing for topics and such. This is my first response to a discussion. Hope that your check up was OK. Nice photo.
@IllusSSION thank you and will.Nice to meet you.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thats what I always say, if you don't make it this time, you have more next time. Which did me well since I missed this month's early payday and that made me double of what I would have had for next payday. It is so awesome! People like goals and like to better themselves, it is better to let them do want makes them feel better than to discourage them. They will soon learn that the money doesn't matter, and it is the bonds and friendships we make on here is what actually matters.
@DesirouDreamer same here also.I loved it when it is more in the next month. The same people talks about every month.Guess they do not have anything to write about?just saying
I agree. It gets old reading about it.
@@NjChicaa yes,it does.thank you
Love your pretty poinsettias and they are very festive for a day that's dull, rainy and dreary in my neck of the woods
@Marilynda1225 you got that right.It is dull,dark,raining,raw
After reading so many of those posts about meeting or not meeting goals here, the subject gets really boring.
@garymarsh6 (11913)
Beautiful plant all nice and Christmassy! I never set goals on here just wait for the surprise to happen when it does!
@garymarsh6 there you go.We all love surprises.Nice to see you here
@Hate2Iron (7262)
I guess that I'm the kind of person who needs goals and reading about others, just gives me one to shoot for lol... and as for how my day is going... thinking about making a pot of coffee. There is just something soothing about coffee in the afternoon. :)
@Hate2Iron coffee in the afternoon.If this works for you.Why not.
@1hopefulman (17405)
So far the day is going well, thank you. I hope all went well at te dentist. People write about what concerns them and we are all different.
@1hopefulma.I undertand some go overboard.It is boring
I sometimes write about it just because but very rarely. I am the one who keeps saying they are coming back and life takes a hold and I stay busy again To be blunt honest I think that a lot of people write about that figuring that will get more people to come in and comment on their posts...In return getting them closer to whatever it was that they were talking about needing to reach. Just my opinion of course but it would make sense.
I don't write about such things. I just take whatever I earned when it gets hear.
@alberello75 (10953)
• Genova, Italy
Well, I think the same way. If not this month, surely the next.
@alberello yes and a bigger check for you.Thanks
@alberello75 (10953)
• Genova, Italy
@amadeo Thank you my friend
rant away this is the place to rank so you do noit have a stroke to me if I do not make my goal Im in trouble so i do work here a lot but the best thing'hhere' 'are my friends here they are priceless and I care about all of yoj evem if I have nerver met any of you.
@Ladera (351)
Okay then. :)
oh nice flowers! well said Alfredo! I am just chilling my first time on myLot today, I can see some amazing people on here :)
I never write about reaching my goal. I manage to find lots of things to write about.
@thelme55 (9994)
I agree with you. It gets boring .