Not Impressed

@MissNikki (2287)
Still no answers about the transfer and now have received yet another email from the manager of the new store saying nothing has been finalized. I'm so upset and discouraged. I'm so angry I want to punch someone or something. Preferably someone. I may very well have no job after December 5th. Great! (Picture belongs to MissNikki)
That is just not right. You gave them plenty of time to get all the necessary paperwork done. I hope they get it done soon. I would be angry too if I were you!
@MissNikki (2287)
I got some pretty positive results today thanks to my awesome HR lady so I will give the details in a post tomorrow!
@STOUTjodee (3191)
The wait is the hardest part. Keep trying to get a hold of them, they'll either tell you you got the job or they'll tell you they found some one else. But the waiting is the hardest part.
@MissNikki (2287)
This is not about a new job, but transferring from one job location to another. I think it is all worked out now though
• Riga, Latvia
Hey, hey don't despair. I know things are tough but it is not the end of the world. I will put in a prayer that things work out for you. Don't stress yourself out.
@MissNikki (2287)
You are right. Everything is going to be okay.
I have no idea why it is so difficult for them to finalize your transfer. Seems like something fishy going on with your transfer.
@MissNikki (2287)
Yep, you are right. But luckily things seem to be going better - will share more later
@nomus24g (9296)
So the HR is not supportive enough to help u out
@MissNikki (2287)
Oh yes she is very supportive and has fixed everything for me - will post about it tomorrow.
That is crazy, you have been waiting so long! I'm sorry. =(
@MissNikki (2287)
I got some solid answers today. Will post more later
• Rochester, New York
Will the location your currently at let you stay on??
@MissNikki (2287)
They want me to stay which is why they were doing this - I cannot stay there for health reasons so I was just going to leave if they didn't transfer me.
@HAPPSINGH (43111)
• Jalandhar, India
Please take care. I hope everything goes well for you and your HR lady can help you grabbing a good deal in job
@MissNikki (2287)
She did help, thank you!
@HAPPSINGH (43111)
• Jalandhar, India
@MissNikki So now you got your desired job.
@VivaLaDani13 (12758)
• Perth, Australia
@MissNikki I know this is all better now but I still can't believe everything you had gone through.
@MissNikki (2287)
Yes, it was not cool at all. I am just happy things are better now