An insulted every one in the family

They knew it for six months but for some reason they didn't want to bother telling me. Not sure why Mom can't tell me herself but it seemed she has no problem telling it to strangers or other people she called friends I've noticed my sister in law's visit to grandma for the last few months became too often. Then when my aunts came last month, it became even more frequent. After their last talk I learned from her alone that my brother was having an affair. They talk and talk to him for weeks, but he was a stoned-cold heart moron like my father. All this time I thought it was just work related why he doesn't go home much, sadly the truth came out. He didn't a give a damn about the sacrifices we've made for him over the years. When I went to their house, I sense the hate in her towards my brother. I don't blame her, what he did insulted every one in her and my family. Part of me just want to physically hurt him but being angry doesn't lead you anywhere. Because of what he did, there's a power struggle now within the family. No, I don't like and agree with what he just did. That's why I avoid him, he has no right to ask any favors anymore. I know it's the trend these days, but it's just doesn't feel right to me.
I guess the best way is to avoid him and not to help him anymore. If he ican do that, he can also take care of himself alone.
Hello @marguicha unfortunately my mom might continue to support him. it's hard to believe this is happening to my family.
@Letranknight2015 Are there children?
@marguicha two that are now teenagers.
This is so upsetting for your entire family. It isn't right what your brother did and it never was or will be right in the minds of the majority of humans, I believe. I think you are right that due to his big mistake, he should distance himself from the family.
Hello @Corbin5 He is being distant to the point were he wouldn't spent more time with his kids. Oh, my if only I could win the lottery some day.
@Letranknight2015 I know. Then you could help out so much with all in your family.
Sorry that your family is going through this. It is difficult but you will all get through it in time.
I don't know @Happy2BeMe but I'm somehow caught up in this dilemna.
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
You are right to feel angry and it is good that you did not do anything physically to hurt him. It is a shame such things happen.
No, it's not worth it @PatZAnthony but I rather avoid him within the coming few months.
• Rochester, New York
I am so sorry that this is happening to your family. We went through this earlier in the year with my sister in law.
How did you handle it? @LisaSteinmetz I don't know what to do but to remain silently angry in this problem.
• Rochester, New York
@Letranknight2015 I had to distance myself from the whole thing because it infuriated me what she did to my brother. She cheated on him with his now ex best friend. Not even their sons want anything to do with her. They disowned her.
@LisaSteinmetz Maybe I should distance myself from him. Unfortunately it was my brother who did it. I don't know why I feel so affected, even to this day.
@hereandthere (23131)
you feel stupid when you're the last to know. i'm glad you still visit the children. i don't understand why your mother is supporting him. it should be the wife and kids he left behind.
If Grandma hadn't told me, I wouldn't have the urge ask others about it @hereandthere Because my Mom being a mother. But I'm sure she doesn't agree with what he's doing. The last time he tried to ask him money I heard she didn't give him anything.
That is very sad. It must be tearing the family apart.
No one seemed to be talking to each other these days. except me @JudyEv who visits them everyday now.
I'm sorry your brother did that. I understand all of you being angry.
I'm more angry since I'm the last one to know @LovingMyBabies and yet they've known it for months.