I Got the Show!

@IvySaysHi (4344)
I managed to get the entire first season of The Strain from the library! I am currently sitting here watching the first disc with every intention on binging the entire season by the end of the week. I have already noticed so many differences that honestly annoy me, but I am going to still watch the entire season. After I finish this season I will have them get season 2 as well and watch that. I am so happy I finally get to watch it even with all of the changes. Have you ever found a season or a couple of seasons of a show on dvd at your library? Do you go to the library often? What all do you do when you get to the library?
Have you ever found a season or a couple of seasons of a show on dvd at your library? No, I haven't really tried getting DVDs from my local library. Do you go to the library often? Yes, I do. At least three times a week. What all do you do when you get to the library? Do some reading and some contemplation.