Maybe I will write here then one more hour!

@EddieHands (37800)
I think I will write here one more hour, then go to sleep. I am getting cold. It's a cold night. I have a feeling it is going to be a very cold winter this winter. What do you think? Is it cold where you are? I wish I at least had snow. Then I could build a snowman, then eat it. I want snow cones.. meow!
@rina110383 (24069)
A bit cold.
I like making snow ice cream. However, we are hit and miss with snow each winter.
Drench your snowman in tasty flavored syrup.
@AutumnSnow (4583)
Im hoping for a mild winter but around here anything could happen my daughter said she thought it looked like it was like between a rain/snow mix when she was taking out the trash and I guess the trucks that put down salt on the roads was out not a good sign when you see them. I hope you have a wonderful evening.
@xFiacre (5696)
@eddiehands The wind, the wind is blowing, through the trees the wind is blowing, snowflakes soon will come; then we'll come from the shadows.