Stupidity At Its Finest? Or Just Being Young?

By Dex
@Dextoi (2430)
Let me rant here for a minute or so... Working in the library can be stressful when students miserably fail at reading what’s written on the door upon entry. 80 percent of the time, they push the door when it says “PULL”. Sadly, some faculty and staff are no exception… Inside our library sections, we just allow paper, pen and pencil to be brought in. But we also allow laptops and their valuables, of course. However, most of the students don’t know the difference between a laptop bag and a laptop! I am lost for words…
Hey there ranter! CHILL!
I do not believe it's an age factor, I see people trying to push the doors almost all the time, even if there is a big sign saying "PULL".
@hereandthere (31018)
i think most of us have that instinct when faced with a door - to push it. isn't there an area near the entrance where they're required to deposit their bags and belongings?
I agree on the Pull signage . Even here at the office that is always not being done .
@skysnap (17817)
I am guessing age factor.
@Julie555 (2551)
HappensI think it`s a matter of youth