Got my order! :)

I was so happy to received my parcel from Zalora earlier. It's the first day of December and Christmas is just around the corner so I bought myself a present and promised not to spend money anymore on shoes or material things, (except for the gifts that I'll be buying for my niece and nephews couple of weeks from now) I was just happy to the point of sharing it here because it's actually my first time to own a gold watch from Something Borrowed. Maybe not much for some people but for me, it means a lot being an independent woman, living alone and paying my own bills. I love my life and I am so thankful for all the good things and the life lessons that I encountered along the way. Thanks a lot for reading! P.S What are you guys planning to buy for your loved ones this Christmas?
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
Gold watch? how much does it cost?
Not very much actually. It's on sale! :)
@nomus24g (24843)
Enjoy your parcel
Hahaha thank you! :)
@Julie555 (2549)
i am still thinking actually
Yeah, me too. Probably some toys since my nephews and niece are still kids.
@Julie555 (2549)
@annastasiaaaaaa I also have two twins nephew and niece.They are still kids.So toys definitely
@Julie555 Yeah. I guess they will love it. I am soo excited for the coming Christmas Holiday!
@rina110383 (24070)
I don't give gifts to my parents & siblings on Christmas. I don't have time to shop. I just give them cash so that they can buy or do whatever they want with the money.
That is also a good idea! They can just buy whatever they like with the money you give and they will still enjoy it. How's December 2 going in your country? Christmas feels is everywhere too?
Congratulations! I am personally almost done with Christmas shopping, just have to pick up a few more small things. My family all wants different things so I had them each make me a list
That is very good to hear. I still have to save for me to buy gifts for all my family members. Christmas is so exciting! :)
@skysnap (18033)
yes sending the gifts to friends too
Yeah. It feels good to give actually! :)