what site do you spend the most time on n why

lol this is a great ¿¿
@satlove (1111)
now-a-days i spend most of the time in mylot...because earning money while posting is really a fun stuff
deviantart.com - I love arts. friendster.com - I love pretty girls. mylot.com - I need money.
@raympe6 (182)
I spend more time on this site as it's growing amazingly fast, free to register and someone will greet you once you arrive in this conference room and explained how this works. Please give my #914 when you introduce yourself. Hope to see you here. http://bestcashrewards.com/affiliates/t.php?rid=914 My Affliate # is 914 - Raymonde
@carmat (2850)
My question to you, I see it all the time what does LOL stand for. I would say the site I spend the most time on would have to be mylot. I spend a couple of hours a day most days.
@yorb24 (2181)
I like amazon and ebay.
@moneymind (10521)
i say its mylot because i like mylot a lot. greetings. : )
@ssh123 (31100)
butterflies - Photographed at a school in Mysore
I spend more time in mylot than any other. the reason being: 1. I make lot of friends 2. Discussins and responses are interesting 3. I earn money, reasonably 4. I can upload my photographs Although there are better sites where I get more money, I am spending less time there and I spend more time there. I soon will have to see a psychologist for reason for this addiction.
@leanette (3004)
mylot...cos it addicting ^_^
@koushika (693)
i spend most of my time in mylot,also, on other paid mail sites and of course, checking my mails too....
@Jshean20 (14367)
I spend most of my time on mylot because it pays better than any other paid-to site I've found.
@rickis (865)
Friendster, because i'm just want to add my friend..